WDYET?? *** TUESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 10/23/07 2:53 am - North of Boston, MA
You know its bad when I have to look at the calendar before posting this to figure out the day.. I swear I'm going lol I got some extra walking in last night, poor mom called me during work and said she cut her thumb on a can lid. I stopped in after work, it was deep and still bleeding 9 hours after incident.. Needless to say it was off to the hospital for a stitch. The place wasn't busy, but once she was in there it took forever! I walked while she was waiting in her little room, she called me when she was ready to go (1.5 hrs later). Today has been good as well, its going to rain later so we went for a nice long walk earlier at break. We passed a Spanish restaurant on the way back and they had pastillilos in the window.. needless to say we had to stop in for 1 heres my day so far: Drive to work - iso fruit cantaloupe protein shake breakfast - great grain bagel (I think thats the name of it) with 3 Tbsp peanut butter snack - pastillilos (beef patty wrapped in dough and fried.. yeah I know... ) lunch - caesar salad with grilled chicken at Applebees (meeting my sister for lunch) dinner - Jannine's creamy chicken dish Snack - banana cookies, need to make them before the bananas go bad) vitamins - all in water - 3 - 22oz. glasses exercise - long walk to dunkins, long walk at break, try to squeeze a walk in after work if not, I'll use the bike! hows everyone doing ? let us know!
jannineh99
on 10/23/07 4:18 am - Melrose, MA
Ok so my day is pretty ok...with one exception..a screaming headache...I have not had one this bad since pre-surgery..but I am thinking it is caffine withdrawal..we ran out of reg coffee and I have been drinking decafe..I know if we are gonna drink it it is better to do decafe but reg coffee helps me in other areas that I am not willing to discuss right now..lol...and my crystal light this morning was not the Strawberry one with the caffine in it so I think that is what my issue is...I just want to sleep...so here is my menu and go from there... Oatmeal on packet...thought it was weight control but it was not so low protein Zone perfect bar Bowl of All Bran with Yogurt Clusters and 2oz of 1% milk 50 oz of Crystal light 3tbs of Peanut butter..(what is it with the peanut butter..I have been craving it) Supper: hmm... had the creamy chicken last night not sure about tonight..might be that again for me and maybe something else for the family..I do know that tomorrow night I am making my spicy pot roast recipe tht I got from Stylz...gonna fire up the crockpot tonight before bed and it should be ready in the morning....it feels like I am rambling ... Ok so since I have been sitting here I have had 24.8 oz of Crystal Light Strawberry with the caffine and guess what the headache is starting to go away...Praise the Lord.. Maybe I will take the little one out for a walk get some fresh air...Hope everyone is having a good day.... Jannine
~ Stylz ~
on 10/24/07 12:46 pm - North of Boston, MA
Sorry to hear about your headaches, I'm the same way if I don't have caffeine. I've cut down to 1 cup a day and eventually want to switch that to decaf, but fully leaded is the current morning beverage You're the crockpot queen!! I always forget about mine til I read your posts, thanks for all the great ideas
luckycat1
on 10/23/07 4:36 am - Cincinnati, OH
b-sausage gravy with one slice of bacon s-protein choc smoothie with 1/2 banana l-I tried to eat5 a mini taco I made but after 3 bites it came back up so about an hour later I ate a protein bar s-?????? d-maybe leftover chili I made yesterday--depends on pouchy--sometimes I can't do leftover It is cold rainy and damp here--darn weather we have hardly had any rain this year (10 inches below normal so severe drought conditions) and bam we get almost 5 inches in 2 days vits all in water
~ Stylz ~
on 10/24/07 12:49 pm - North of Boston, MA
I'm the same way with leftovers.. most dont agree with me either which makes for a lot of food for others to sample! its raining here too, stay dry over there!
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/23/07 5:20 am - My Town, NH
Drive to work: 2 Babybel Light cheese rounds Breakfast: great grains bagel with peanut butter and sliced banana Snack: 4 ounces of deli ham and a boiled egg Lunch: 4 ounces of deli turkey, a boiled egg and an apple Snack: lite applesauce cup and a NSA rice pudding Dinner: chicken breast and broccoli Snack: maybe a NSA fudgsicle Water: 60 ounces so far Vitamins: all in Exercise: nope Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 10/24/07 12:52 pm - North of Boston, MA
on your protein intake! I want to start adding more protein as of Jan 1 instead of shakes.. have a good night
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views