MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 10/22/07 6:53 pm - Nashua, NH
One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar......Helen Keller I WANT to soar MARCHers going to goal...how about you? I am no longer consent to creep towards my goal...I am going to take the "bull by the horns" this week and soar towards my goal. Will you join me? Sad note: somewhere along the line I lost my pedometer on Saturday. My old age won't let me remember if I put it somewhere or it fell off somewhere...time will tell (if it shows up). I have checked the washer and dryer - no pedometer....my usual places I leave it...no pedometer. I had become attached to the dear thing and was constantly looking at it. SO - there was nothing to do but stop by our surgeon's office yesterday afternoon and buy another one. Glad they have them and so reasonably priced. SO today MARCHers - I have the impulse to soar toward that goal I have set. I am going to drink tons of water, I am going to walk at lunch (before the rain this afternoon), I am going to take all my vitamins and I am going to make today...."a protein only" day. Quit creeping MARCHers and join me in soaring today. Will you go with me? Hugs to all....Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/23/07 12:06 am - My Town, NH
Dearest Barbara, I'm saddened to hear of the loss of your good friend, Pedometer. I am sure you mourned deeply. I know that Pedometer can only be replaced by, well, Pedometer II. And I'm happy to hear that you have moved on and are getting to know Pedometer II. I wish you both a long and healthy relationship! I'm eating my 100 grams of protein today and trying to increase my fluid intake. No more spinning for me until after I recover from PS but I am going to try to walk with hubby tonight. I think this increase in protein intake is actually making the scale move in the right direction. Maybe I'll finally move past 207 where I've been for months! Hugs, Stephanie
RebekaA
on 10/23/07 6:17 am - Inland Empire, CA
You can do it! You go girl! One good day leads to another....and another....etc.
~ Stylz ~
on 10/24/07 12:43 pm - North of Boston, MA
How did your protein only day go? Did you sign up for Saturday, should be a fun day!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views