***Are the messages helping?***

jennb40
on 10/21/07 8:36 pm - Nashua, NH
Rick and I have been posting motivational messages for about 2 months now. Do you MARCHers want us to continue? Are you reading them? Do you think they help? I have enjoyed doing this and although I can't speak for Rick, I am willing to continue if you think they are helping you get to goal or maintaining your goal. Let me know. Thanks...Barbara
luckycat1
on 10/21/07 11:35 pm - Cincinnati, OH
I enjoy both messages. Both messages always make me think!
Rick A.
on 10/22/07 12:40 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, You are reading my mind again. I have been wondering if my posts have made a difference? I am starting to have trouble coming up with topics. I don't mind posting, but I feel as though I am starting to run out of inspiration. Maybe it's time to pass the torch? I do have posts written for this week. I am interested to see the responses you receive. Thanks for being there for us. Rick
BelindaOBX
on 10/22/07 2:12 am - Mount Gilead, NC
I don't post much on our board, but I always check the March 06 board first when I come to OH. I enjoy the messages from both of you. I find them to help ground me with the things I need to do every day. Belinda
~ Stylz ~
on 10/22/07 3:10 am - North of Boston, MA
Helpful, Motivational, Inspirational, Creative, etc, etc, etc, etc! I find them to be all of the above! If I don't get to read them daily, by the end of the week I'm sure to catch up on them. Its great reading the push from both of you to help get to or maintain our goals. I sometimes feel the same way when I post the wdyet and theres only me posting that day. I know some of us Marchers struggle with plateaus or gains so I post it daily to give us the option to journal so we get back on track or stay on track. sometimes thats all it takes is that little push. Thats why I continue to post the journals daily.. I'd love to continue reading the daily posts from you and Rick if you're both willing to do so (or maybe you both want to combine your post and alternate daily or weekly)? whatever works for you both works for us, you're both great motivators
RebekaA
on 10/22/07 5:33 am - Inland Empire, CA
I've found them very enjoyable, helpful and interesting. You have both done a wonderful job with them. I'd love to continue reading both for as long as you guys are willing to keep doing them.
Laura A.
on 10/22/07 5:48 am - Manteca, CA
Thank you both for doing these daily posts.....I enjoy them greatly even though I don't usually respond to them.....I do read them every day. It's kind of like Dear Abby or the horoscopes....wouldn't miss them!!
miminjoey
on 10/22/07 1:18 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
do I think it's great you guys do this everyday??? Abo****ely! Would I do it everyday ... No way! maybe once a week, but not everyday... (don't want anyone to think I do not appreciate what you 2 are doing, but want to be honest in the fact FOR ME, I would get just as much out of a weekly post as to everday...and it would be WAY easier on the 2 of you)
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/22/07 11:45 pm - My Town, NH
I really enjoy both posts each day. However, I'm sure that they are time consuming to write! I do appreciate your efforts, Rick and Barbara. I try to respond most days to the posts and they do help me stay focused. Thank you both for providing such great information and support! If you guys need a break, I completely understand! Hugs, Stephanie
layddi
on 10/23/07 12:35 am - Pico Rivera, CA
I enjoy reading them, even though I haven"t posted much (I'm going thru alot in my personal life right now) I do check the post everyday.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views