WDYET?? *** MONDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 10/22/07 3:04 am - North of Boston, MA
so sleepy! we were up late watching the sox coverage.. a nice nap would be lovely, but I have an oil change scheduled after work. I'm going to walk while I'm waiting. We also just got back from our lunch walk, great day to be out. heres my food day so far drive to work - iso fruit protein shake breakfast - 2 apple wheat muffins lunch - un fried beans with an oz of cheese and enchillada sauce dinner - Jannine's creamy crockpot chicken snack - (if I make it that late) frozen banana dipped in sf chocolate.. yuuummmm- o vitamins - all in water - 3 - 22oz glasses so far exercise - lots of walking, more walking later
RebekaA
on 10/22/07 5:36 am - Inland Empire, CA
It's a VERY windy Monday here. It even knocked over my big BBQ and moved it halfway across my backyard! I hope it's still ok. B: coffee S: apple more coffee L: Sausage Tortellini Soup S: Fage yogurt w/berries 1/2 cup sugar snap peas w/ranch S: chicken thigh 1 cup veggies
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/22/07 11:46 pm - My Town, NH
Rebeka, are you in So Cal? Are the fires anywhere near you? I hope not! Hugs, Stephanie
RebekaA
on 10/23/07 6:15 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hi Steph, We are in So. Cal, but are two hours away from San Diego and an hour west of the other fires. The sky is horrible and you can see and smell the smoke, but it's not bad. We are very lucky. We have friends in San Diego who had to evacuate this week! Thanks for thinking of me.
~ Stylz ~
on 10/23/07 2:27 am - North of Boston, MA
wow that is windy! Stay safe over there in Cali!
luckycat1
on 10/22/07 10:47 am - Cincinnati, OH
b-1/ scrambled egg with cheese s-protein drink with a banana (smoothie) l-2 chicken wings (the flat part) veggies s-1/4 cup of chili d-1/2 cup of chili s-1/2 bagel w cream cheese vits all in water doing better today--48 oz I will get in another 20 oz.
~ Stylz ~
on 10/23/07 2:31 am - North of Boston, MA
protein drink with banana sounds good! I always forget to remember fruit additions during my shakes..
jannineh99
on 10/22/07 11:35 pm - Melrose, MA
ok for breakfast I had: B: weight control oatmeal banana bread S: Zone Perfect Strawberry bar L: Ceasar Salad with grilled chicken S: Iced coffee with mocha swirl and 2 shots of coconut and toasted almond, splenda and cream D: Creamy crockpot chicken with 1/2 cup of rice pilaf S: Zone Perfect Strawberry bar there may have been some misc stuff in there too I was out running all day with mom to doctor appointments Jannine
~ Stylz ~
on 10/23/07 2:32 am - North of Boston, MA
meeting sis for lunch at applebees today, you've got me hungry for a salad and chicken!
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/22/07 11:50 pm - My Town, NH
I'm trying to eat 100 grams of protein a day to prep for surgery. I feel so full! I calculated everything in FitDay and was surprised to see that even eating this much, I'm only at about 1200 calories. I thought for sure it would be over 1600! Drive to work: 2 Babybel light cheese rounds Breakfast: great grains bagel with peanut butter and sliced banana Morning snack: 4 ounces deli ham and a boiled egg Lunch: 4 ounces deli turkey, a boiled egg, and one apple Snack: lite applesauce cup and NSA rice pudding Dinner: 4 ounces of baked chicken and broccoli Water: 55 ounces Vitamins: all in Exercise: nope...I've given up for the time being. I have a research paper and two other papers due by the last day of the term which is next Monday! All of my extra time is spent on homework! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views