ROLL CALL: WALKERS WEEK 3

~ Stylz ~
on 10/21/07 9:01 am - North of Boston, MA
Another week down one more to complete the month, lets get our miles in Marchers! This weekend I got some great miles in and beautiful sites during our strange (but welcomed) weather patern. My miles for the week are 27. Now that I'm back to 100% I'll be sure to get those walks in during lunch at work and even a walk when I get home. How did everyone do this week? Where's our next stop on the map? Be sure to add your results to help us walk across America!
Rick A.
on 10/21/07 12:25 pm - Far Northern, CA
Hi all, This week was all over the place as far as weather goes. At one point on thought my umbrella was going to sail be to Kansas. Maybe it's the last of gravity holding me down. Anyway I logged in 36.5 miles for the week. Next weekend my wife, grandson and I are going to the ocean, so it might be a little more difficult for me to log my miles, but I will do my best. Thanks for keeps track of us. Life is great, Rick
jennb40
on 10/21/07 8:39 pm - Nashua, NH
Well I have 24 miles for last week...not a great week (and I didn't have the flu!)...but I plan to do much better this week. Somehow since Saturday I have managed to lose my pedometer - dang it! So this afternoon I will stop by my surgeon's office and pick up another one. Thanks for keeping track my surgery-buddy and good friend! Barbara
Laura A.
on 10/22/07 5:40 am - Manteca, CA
My walking this week is an opposite of my old eating habits......when I thought I hardly ate anything at all to realize I had eaten it all AND a bag of chips.....hahaha I thought I had walked miles and miles this week.....only to add it up and find I really only had 21.5 miles...... Please pray for our OH friends and the devoted firefighters in southern California.....the fires are sooooo bad!!!!! Our govenator has been down there today and declared the area "a state of emergency". We have several firefighting groups here in my area (central valley) that are leaving to go down south to help out. Happy walking this week everybody....can't wait to see where we visit next.
miminjoey
on 10/22/07 6:42 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Ok i was a slacker!! I did Monday 3 Tuesday 1 Wed 6 Thursday 2 Friday 4 Saturday 0 Sunday 2 total 18 sorry guys
jannineh99
on 10/22/07 8:34 am - Melrose, MA
Hey there...my miles are 40 for this week....been a crazy week and this week is gonna be just as crazy.... Jannine
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/22/07 11:42 pm - My Town, NH
Howdy all. I walked all over campus last weekend for homecoming. It was a wild week and I'm still tired! My miles were 40.5. I can't wait to see where we are on the map next! Hugs, Stephanie
layddi
on 10/23/07 1:12 am - Pico Rivera, CA
I know I havnt been posting my miles (not a good month for me) Last weeks miles is 21.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views