~ WDYET * Saturday & Sunday ~

~ Stylz ~
on 10/20/07 6:14 am - North of Boston, MA
Well its Saturday afternoon and a perfect weekend here in New England. I'm feeling a lot better than I have over the past 3 days, (still not 100% but much better) and theres no way I can let the weekend past while laying in bed. This could be our last 70s weekend here so its time to get out and enjoy it I woke up around 9 and went to the grocery store on foot, its not far from bf's house, maybe a mile each way. Came back, rested then went for a second walk with BF's mom around lunch. Rested again and went out with BF for a nice walk along the charles river (I bet I'll sleep like a baby tonight!! ). Taking it easy for the rest of the night, Red Sox play tonight, UFC after the game and Patriots at 1 tomorrow. Hopefully we can get a walk in before the game and after tomorrow! Food choices haven't been the best today. Just no umph to eat.. I made a big container of chicken stock yesterday (during the very few hours while I was awake) and am going to make yummy matzo ball soup which I'm sure will make me better in no time! I don't know whats in those things, but they're a cure for the sick I tell ya! heres my day so far woke up - IsoFruit Cantaloupe protein shake breakfast - 1 1/2 protein muffins lunch - slice of thin crust spinach, mushroom, garlic pizza snack - pear medium sf butterscotch iced coffee, x-smart milk (back to coffee, you can tell I'm getting better ) dinner - matzo ball soup IsoFruit Cantaloupe protein shake again snack - not sure, but I'm sure there will be something vitamins - only multi in so far.. will work on the rest water - 3 - 16oz bottles exercise - 3 walks hows everyones weekend going? hope you're out there pushing for those miles to help us get to Rebeka's house!!
~ Stylz ~
on 10/20/07 1:41 pm - North of Boston, MA
Sox won, BF and his brother are snack was a slice of thin crust spinach mushroom garlic pizza.. yummy stuff 3 more bottles of water in so I'm up to 96oz vitamins still aren't great.. still need calcium, will take it now have a good night everyone
~ Stylz ~
on 10/21/07 4:14 am - North of Boston, MA
another perfect day! the windows are open to get the flu germs out, it smells like spring (oh I wish!!) I lost 3 lbs from the flu, everyones starting to tell me I'm too skinny. BF looked a little concerned when I said the scale read 123. I really feel great at 126, so I'll eat extra to get back there. I woke up so early today, must have been all that sleep on Friday. Went on the treadmill for a few miles (trying to get the motivation for couch potato to 5k on podcast). Bf's mom heard me in the basement on the treadmill, I swear shes got ears like a mouse, thats probably not always a good thing (she lives in the 2nd part of their 2 family house). So we went for a walk around jamaica pond watching the game with bf, pats are winning and bf was in the mood for chinese food. come to find out the place that delivers is closed... maybe its a sign (too bad for him )! Anway, BF promised a walk between the Pats game and Sox game, he better stick to his word! I'll post my miles later tonight in the roll call post. heres my day so far: early this morning (before bed) 5 peanut butter balls iso fruit cantaloupe protein shake breakfast - mini frozen banana with 1T peanut butter and an apple muffin snack - 1/2c nsa mint chocolate chip ice cream lunch - few slices of deli roast beef and way too many UTZ salt and pepper chips medium iced coffee, sf butterscotch syrup, x-smart milk dinner - Jannines creamy chicken crockpot dish nectar cappuccino latte (coffee, caramel syrup, smart milk, scoop of nectar protein) vitamins - all in water - 2 - 32oz bottles so far exercise - all kinds of walking hope everyones having a good weekend
luckycat1
on 10/21/07 8:20 am - Cincinnati, OH
sunday b-1/2 scrambled egg with cheese s-protein drink l- beef and veggies d-fish and veggies s-weight control oatmeal vits all in water
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views