2nd stop on our walk.....

~ Stylz ~
on 10/21/07 11:59 am - North of Boston, MA
nice to know you're a history buff, I'll keep my eyes open for our next stop tea at the mansion sounds very nice! It sounds like tea and crumpets at Tiffanys! Does your family still get together for tea during the holidays? that sounds like so much fun. My friend had her wedding shower at a tea shop, they had cute little finger cucumber sandwiches and little cheese appetizers.. of course this was during the pre-op days when I was thinking hmmmm I wonder how obvious it would be if I just took the whole tray back to the table, these things are so tiny!!
Laura A.
on 10/22/07 12:06 am - Manteca, CA
You made me laugh right out LOUD!!!..... "I wonder how obvious it would be if I just took the whole tray back to the table, these things are so tiny!!" You should plan to go again....the serving sizes are just right for us now!!! teeheehee!!!! PS: you and BF must be soooo excited over the sox!!!! congrats!!!
~ Stylz ~
on 10/22/07 3:43 am - North of Boston, MA
can you imagine their faces if I would have done that!! I should plan a date with my friend who had it there, I bet it would be a good time now! Even walking through that place I felt like godzilla walking through NYC! everything was so dainty I was afraid to sit in those tiny matchstick seats BF is extatic about the Sox. we were up til 230 watching the highlights, hes such a huge sox fan.. I'm a mets fan and still when I think about how much they choked at the end of the season.. from first place to not making the play offs in less than 4 weeks... ughhh go sox (for bf's sake)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views