WDYET?? *** THURSDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 10/18/07 10:40 am - North of Boston, MA
hasn't been a great day, I had to go in this morning for a meeting, but left at 12 still feeling awful. I think its the flu, I'm achy, have chills and a bad headache staying home tomorrow and resting in . I'll catch up with posts this weekend when I'm feeling better and can sit at the computer longer, can't wait to read our daily posts my day has been bad. mostly shakes just to get some protein in. drive to work - 1 1/2 iso fruit cantaloupe protein shake 2 cups of chinese tea drive home - 1 1/2 iso fruit cantaloupe protein shake mid afternoon - isofruit cantaloupe protein shake dinner - banana with 2 T peanut butter snack - oyster crackers protein shake before bed exercise - none water - working on my second 20oz vitamins - just missing my b-complex, rest are in hope everyones well..
RebekaA
on 10/19/07 1:00 am - Inland Empire, CA
Awwww! I hope you feel better real soon! my dd (3 yo) had a horrible virus thing all week and has had a fever of 103/104 for days. Stinks! I haven't slept all week! I heard the flu is pretty bad this year...but they say that every year don't they? Have you found meds that work for you post op? Last year, I found the liquid Tylenol Flu worked fast and great for me! Is it bad that your sick day sounds like heaven to me? A whole day of laying around in jammies and being sick sounds like vacation to me. Sorry, I'm warped from being a stay home mom! Ran around all day today.... B: protein coffee L: protein bar D: Way too much tuna sushi--10 pieces! I was starved, it was delicious! S: 4 more pieces sushi vits done exer no water only 50oz today!
~ Stylz ~
on 10/20/07 1:33 pm - North of Boston, MA
hope dd is feeling better! I'm feeling so much better, yesterday all I did was sleep, but it helped. I woke up feeling so much better today (still not 100%, but better). I love those days of sitting around and relaxing, especially in jammies I didn't realize you're a stay at home mom, my cousin is too and loves it! I bet her husband counts the days to when the kids get to kindergarten and shes back to work, but for the time being it is what it is... Sushi is great, they just opened a sushi restaurant by my work. I can't wait to try it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views