MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 10/15/07 8:17 pm - Nashua, NH
When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life....Greg Anderson I think we are all truly living life at this point in our journey. Most of us are at 75-100 pounds less than we were in February 2006 and some of us are more than 100 pounds lighter at this point. So we are truly living life at a different pace than we were 2 years ago today. BUT....we need to complete the dream - we MARCHers going to goal. We must be motivated to reach our final goal and stay there! AND....we will complete this dream -together and with each other. I got up this morning saying I have to walk more today - after all it was my crazy idea for the MARCHers to walk across America and I didn't contribute much to that last week. I leave home at 5 in the morning and get home sometime between 5:30 - 6:30 at night. If I don't get my walking in at lunch then I can find an excuse at 6:30 at night not too - considering I fall asleep about 8:30!!!! So I must be motivated by my goal to "get to goal" and I hope you will be too. I know this is a loving group of folks - your care and concern for each other is evident every day in our posts. SO.....today lets dream about completing our goal and more importantly than dreaming.....LET'S DO IT!!!! Follow the 4 rules today....we need and want to move towards our goal. What dream will you pursue today? What will motivate you to move towards your goal? I hope you dream, get motivated and ACT today! Hugs to all...Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/15/07 10:43 pm - My Town, NH
Hmmm...my dream for today is that I was back in bed! I did not want to get up this morning. Believe it or not, I'm actually looking forward to my surgery because it will force me to slow down and rest for a month. I'm not looking forward to the pain, but I am looking forward to some down time...and of course the results! I did well with my vitamins yesterday, but not so well with my water so that's my focus today. I have 18 ounces in so far and hope to hit 64 ounces by 5:00 p.m. I'm also a little concerned about my exercise for this week. I can't attend either of my spinning classes and I doubt I'll make it to the gym. Too many nights of working will prevent me from my formal exercise. I will be walking tons, though. So I'm just going to have to accept that this week is a loss in the exercise department and try again next week! Have a great day, my friend! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views