Are you on the Marcher's card list?

~ Stylz ~
on 10/15/07 12:17 pm - North of Boston, MA
Jannine and Mama of 3 are certainly on the ball! Yesterday Jannine emailed about the card list and today I read Mam's post about halloween cards. I need your efficiencies ladies Our Marcher's list was created last year for people who love giving and receiving cards. Are you on the list? Do you want to be on the list? Private message me if you do, we would love to add you! Maybe an update is in order? Here is our old list (if you're on the list and no longer want to be on it, you could send me a message as well and I'll take you off). M. Mays, Robin Sexton, Jannine Hairston, Stephanie Smiles, Pat T, Laura Arnold, Lu Lu, Barbara in NH, Stylz, Kim Hugs, Danni W, Soul Sista, Mimi, Belle, Mama of 3, Rebeka, Laura A, Kim R, Darlene and EJ, Tamara Lynn, Ice M, Ruth Ann, Hailey, Jeanie 46, Shari B, Sheila A, Cherie G, Rebecca M, Kathy *** If you want to be added to the list, send me a message with your name address surgery date birthdate email I'll send out the list once its updated, sound good?
jennb40
on 10/15/07 9:26 pm - Nashua, NH
Keep me on the list and thanks for doing this! Barbara
~ Stylz ~
on 10/20/07 11:11 am - North of Boston, MA
you got it.
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/15/07 10:34 pm - My Town, NH
Sounds great! It was fun last year to receive cards from our fellow Marchers. Thanks! Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 10/20/07 11:17 am - North of Boston, MA
I agree! hopefully we can get more Marchers to join in this year
jannineh99
on 10/16/07 12:15 am - Melrose, MA
you can definately keep me on the list.... Jannine 357/163/157
~ Stylz ~
on 10/20/07 11:18 am - North of Boston, MA
you're there! thanks for bringing it up, we need an updated list
miminjoey
on 10/16/07 2:05 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
I bet my info needs to be updated...I'll have to send it to you
~ Stylz ~
on 10/20/07 11:20 am - North of Boston, MA
Send your info to me here on via email [email protected]
Beckers
on 10/17/07 2:35 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Thank you Stylz for organizing this! My info is still the same and I'm glad to be on the list Just wanted to say that.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views