Approved for Tummy tuck

Mama-of-3
on 10/15/07 6:25 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Hello everyone! I know I have been missing in action for WEEKS but so much is happening. I am busy busy busy. I mailed out all my Halloween cards so keep an eye out for them! I read the posts from time to time but I have been bad at replying. Everyone is doing so well! Mimi, Darlene, Robin, Barb....I miss you guys!! I promise to be better about reading and replying as for now here is my request.... If you have had this procedure (tummy tuck) can you please email me. The paperwork, approval and date have happened so quickly. My surgery is Nov 1st. Email me at [email protected] PLEASE O PLEASE!! TIA Trish
miminjoey
on 10/15/07 10:19 am - Fort Bragg, NC
woo hoo i am so happy for you and SO jealouse!!! i want plastics...i'll take anything!!! You are already such a hot momma...you are going to look so freakin awsome afterwards!! hugs! Mimi
jennb40
on 10/15/07 8:33 pm - Nashua, NH
Trish - congrats for you! I know you will be happy after all is done! By the way - I have a serving of your apple crisp for lunch today...that stuff is so yummy! Take care of yourself - and don't be a stranger. We miss hearing stories about your kids! Let us know how the surgery goes! Barb
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/15/07 10:33 pm - My Town, NH
Congrats on your approval! That's wonderful news. I'm sure you posted this on the plastic surgery board, but thought I'd mention it in case you hadn't. I'll be following you on November 2nd with arms and breast reduction but my tummy stuff won't happen until next summer. Best of luck and please let us know how it goes. Hugs, Stephanie
RebekaA
on 10/16/07 4:20 am - Inland Empire, CA
OMG Steph I didn't realize you were doing all this so soon! Wow, I'll be thinking about you. Please keep us posted on how you're doing when you're able. How exciting!
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/16/07 10:31 pm - My Town, NH
Rebecca, thanks! It is coming up quickly. I'll be sure to post all of the good, bad and ugly associated with these two procedures. I hope I come out of it perky and minus the bat wings! Hugs, Stephanie
RebekaA
on 10/16/07 4:21 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hi Trish, How exciting! I'll keep you in my thoughts. Hope everything goes smoothly and you have a speedy recovery! take care.
BelindaOBX
on 10/16/07 7:40 am - Mount Gilead, NC
I had my anchor cut TT on 9/27. I'm feeling better than expected. ask me any question. Belinda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views