MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 10/14/07 8:13 pm - Nashua, NH
We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons.....Jim Rohn Hum....need I say more? Well you know me...I will!!!! Which pain are you the most proud of? The pain of discipline or the pain of regret. Admittedly both are a pain, however I think the pain of regret could be stronger for us MARCHers going to goal. The pain of discipline....what can we say? Yes perhaps it is painful to be disciplined, especially at this step of our journey. Is our discipline of the bad or good nature? If you are following the 4 golden rules....water, vitamins, exercise, protein...then you have good discipline. If you are throwing in some bad rules...snacking, not exercising, not drinking water, not taking your vitamins...then you will receive the "pain of regret". We have come too far in this journey not to continue on to reach our goal. We cannot begin that journey of gaining weight...saying tomorrow I will eat right, but just one cookie today. Do you ever think like that? Then know that regret will return us to our former selves and discipline will get us to gaol. Which pain will you practice today? The pain of discipline I hope will be your choice. Be strong MARCHers - make today the best pain you can practice!!!! Hugs to all, Barbara
Rick A.
on 10/15/07 12:46 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, I try not to look at it as a pain but more of living in a more positive routine. Now I would much rather do the right thing then suffer the guilt from not exercising, not eating right and not taking my vitamins. I have seen the benefit of doing the right thing and that is the choice I want to make in the future. Thank you for these reminders, Have a great day, Rick
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/15/07 2:47 am - My Town, NH
Regret ends up much more painful that the pain of discipline!!! I'll choose discipline, please. Today, I'm just going to work on getting everything done that is required of me and taking my vitamins. I didn't do well with that last week. This week will be better! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views