Plastics before & after photos - finally

robinsaxton
on 10/14/07 8:46 am - Columbia, MD
I finally have added my plastic surgery before & after photos. I think you have to be on my friends list to view them so if you aren't able to see the photos just send me a request to be added to my friends list. I haven't written about my experience yet but I hope to do that sometime this week. Hugs, Robin
BelindaOBX
on 10/14/07 9:50 am - Mount Gilead, NC
Wow you look great! Your results are terrific. I am 2.5 post-op ancer cut tummy tuck. Can't wait til my scars look as good as yours. Belinda
robinsaxton
on 10/15/07 5:13 am - Columbia, MD
Thanks Belinda. The anchor cut leaves a much more noticable scar because of where it is. I am sure yours will heal and fade nicely too. Hugs, Robin
BelindaOBX
on 10/15/07 8:47 am - Mount Gilead, NC
I had such a big pooch on my upper tummy. The anchor was the only way I could get a waist. So far I am very pleased with everything so far. How is your swelling at 6 weeks post op? Belinda
miminjoey
on 10/14/07 10:38 am - Fort Bragg, NC
wow it looks so good...my son goes is that you mommy...i said no he said, uhu you have skin like that...my other son goes...yeah but mommy's tummy is bigger...thanks kids LOL!!! Then they wanted to know when I was going to have mine cut off so my tummy would be that flat.....so pretty cool even my 7 and 8 year old were impressed with your surgery
robinsaxton
on 10/15/07 5:27 am - Columbia, MD
LOL. from the mouths of babes...This was actually a pretty easy surgery to recover from. I was back at work at exactly 3 weeks post-op (I have a desk job) and while I was totally exhausted every day after work I did pretty good. I didn't think I would appreciate the tummy tuck as much as I do. I was more concerned with getting these hips whittled down. But I love my stomach now and don't even mind my stretch marks anymore. Tell your boys thanks for me! And tell them I said their mommy looks amazing just as she is!!! Hugs, Robin
~ Stylz ~
on 10/14/07 11:11 am - North of Boston, MA
Robin, your pictures look great! how are you feeling? can't wait to read about the experience. I'm anxious about having plastics and hope to schedule a consult soon to see what my options are
robinsaxton
on 10/15/07 5:41 am - Columbia, MD
I feel great!! In all honesty this surgery was easier to recover from than the RNY. I think that is because with the wls you have to deal with not eating, lack of nutrition and all of the head issues that it all entails. I am so pleased with the results and can sometimes hardly believe what a difference this has made. 6 lbs of skin & fat being removed made a huge difference! Let me know if you have any questions. While I wouldn't want to tell anyone what to do, I would recommend plastics to anyone struggling with they way their body looks after reaching goal. Especially the tummy tuck. If a gal is done having kids, I say go for it. It'll make you feel so good about how your body looks. Hugs, Robin
jennb40
on 10/14/07 8:21 pm - Nashua, NH
WOW Robin, what a dramatic change. I hope it wasn't very painful for you and I know however the pain will be worth the end result. Congratulations on being so brave and you look wonderful! Barbara
robinsaxton
on 10/15/07 5:34 am - Columbia, MD
Thanks Barbara. It was well worth the pain! Honestly I didn't have a lot of pain, mostly discomfort and that feeling that you get when your foot falls asleep and is trying to wake up - all over my butt, lower back and hips. I had some pain from the lipo on my outer hips/upper thighs. I could tell I was bruised even though the bruising didnt' show through on me. (I don't bruise easliy.) The worst part was having to cough, sneeze, laugh, cry or any other movement involving stomach muscles. And there are a lot more movements out there than one realizes! I had a fake cough for about a week because I refused to truly cough. It was too painful so I avoided that the best I could. My daughter thought it was hilarious when I would laugh and holler at the same time. Laughing at something funny and hollering ouch that hurts because it hurt to laugh. I was quite the sight sometimes. Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views