~ WDYET * Saturday & Sunday ~

~ Stylz ~
on 10/13/07 9:15 am - North of Boston, MA
Another nice day on the bikes! Trying to get it in before the bad weather is here. I took a couple photos for our walking group, Barbara I'll send them to you for our slide show last night my menu fell apart. BF got tickets to the Sox game again (I swear he's selling himself in the South End for these things ). It was a chilly night! I had a SF Caramel coconut latte during the game (empty calories). I had cheez-its during the game and we went to Fire and Ice for dinner (I love that place)! Dinner was steak, lo mein noodles, veggies and Schezwan sauce. today has been an ok day, here it is so far before the bike ride - IsoFruit protein shake breakfast - weight control oatmeal, 3/4c. smart milk lunch - slice of spinach garlic pizza medium sf butterscotch iced coffee, x-milk dinner - shrimp ****tail snack during the game - buffalo wings and bleu cheese exercise - 32 miles on the bike vitamins - all in!! water - 85oz so far hows everyones weekend going, let us know!
~ Stylz ~
on 10/14/07 11:22 am - North of Boston, MA
not a great day with food.. woke up late and breakfast was... cheez-its too much coffee, not enough protein, still working on my vitamins and its 9pm. I did make my protein muffins for the week, alteast I'll be back on my schedule while at work. heres my day breakfast - cheez-its, about 2 handfuls medium butterscotch iced coffee, extra smart milk medium protein coffee (coffee, extra smart milk, sf butterscotch syrup and nectar cappuccino) late lunch - slice of thin crust spinach mushroom garlic pizza that I picked at for about an hour juiced apple, cucumber and carrots dinner - apple protein muffin and 4 peanut butter balls water - 3 - 16oz bottles so far vitamins - still need 2 calciums exercise - walked 4 miles before the Pats game
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views