WDYET?? *** FRIDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 10/12/07 1:55 am - North of Boston, MA
Our favorite day of the week!! I don't know what I was thinking this morning, but I um.... shut the alarm off and woke up at 7:15, not a good thing since I'm in the office at 7...... needless to say no time for liquid calcium or a protein shake.. hopped in the car and off I went, luckily I gave myself enough time to change out of my jammies otherwise it would have been an interesting day! heres my day nothing for the drive to work much needed sf caramel iced coffee with x-milk breakfast was late for which I was starving at that point and scoffed down a bowl of weight control oatmeal with 3/4c. smart milk and a tbsp of peanut butter. What is my new addiction to peanut butter?? Barbara are you sending me subliminal messages about nuts and now I'm hooked too?? lol lunch is un-fried beans with 1oz cheese and enchillada sauce meeting friends for dinner and I'm dying for steak so thats what I'll be having with veggies and a sweet potato vitamins - still need my 2 calcium doses so I'll work on those now water - 2 bottles so far, need a lot more! exercise - long walk to dunkins, got some extra steps and stairs in because of my back and forth trips to the other building. lets get out and get some walking or walking equivalencies in this weekend! hope everyone has an enjoyable few days off
luckycat1
on 10/12/07 7:42 am - Cincinnati, OH
b-sausage gravy over toast s-protein drink l-1/2 cup salad with deli ham, cheese and turkey s-protein drink d-beef stew s-cereal all vits in exercise-none
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views