Happy Holidays Helpers

jannineh99
on 10/11/07 8:05 am - Melrose, MA
Santa's Surprise Cocoa 1pk NSA Hot Cocoa Mix (or your favorite) 8 oz of Boiling Water 1 Cinnamon Stick 1 Tablespoon Non-dairy instant creamer Combine cocoa mix, creamer and ho****er. Drop cinnamon stick into cup. I used Chocolate Mint liquid creamer and it was extra special and oh so yummy. This recipe can be made for a party also...just make as many as you need with at least one packet for each cup. Party Glugg Cider 8 pouches of Alpine Sugar Free Spiced Cider Mix 6 cups water 1 cup of pineapple juice 6 whole cloves 8 cinnamon sticks 2 oranges sliced In a medium sauce pan or crock pot, mix together and heat Cider Mix, water and pineapple juice, cloves. To serve, place and orange slice and cinnamon stick in each mug and fill with strained cider. Makes four Servings...I have small cups so it made more.... These two recipes have helped me get thru the Holiday Season and truth be known only one person in my family could tell that it was sugar free and that is because she get migrains from artificial sweeteners. The cocoa one was great too for those cold nights shoveling and even just for sitting around listening holiday music...the kids even wanted to leave some for Santa...I hope who ever tries it likes it....I am so ready for the festive season this year... Jannine 357/162/157
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views