WDYET?? *** THURSDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 10/11/07 1:36 am - North of Boston, MA
I think my vaction mode might be finally wearing off. I've been dazed and confused for the past few weeks at work trying to get back into a regular routine. Today I finally finished catching up with emails and entered all my appts into my outlook calendar, hopefully that means next week I'll be more on point than I have been, time to snap back into the real world! my day hasn't been adventureful at all, boring with the foods, but they're keeping me full drive to work - isofruit pink lemonade (the last of it ) medium caramel iced coffee, x-smart milk breakfast - zucchini lasagna (zucchini sliced like noodles instead of pasta, ricotta and mozz. cheese mixture with sauce) lunch - un-fried beans with 1oz cheese and enchillada sauce snack - asain pear dinner - unsure yet.. ill keep ya posted! vitamins - all but 1 calcium water - 3 cups so far exercise - walk to dunkins, thats probably it for today.. hows everyone doing? let us know!
jannineh99
on 10/11/07 8:15 am - Melrose, MA
Ok lets see: Breakfast: 3oz of All Bran with Yogurt Clusters and 2 oz of 1% milk and protein bar 64 oz of Crystal Light Lunch: 8 oz of Cream of Mushroom Chicken 23.4 oz of Crystal Light Snack: Great One from DD 2 shot chocolate, 2 toasted almond, 2 coconut=Almond Joy Sugar Free Supper: Steak Tips roasted potatoes and carrots Snack: if I have one will be some form of Protein not sure.... All vits in All Calicum will be in before bed Jannine 357/162/157
luckycat1
on 10/11/07 11:44 am - Cincinnati, OH
b-sausage patty 1/2 slice of toast s-protein bar l-1/2 bagel (small) toasted with cram cheese d-2 oz sloppy joe's on slice of toast s-cereall water--about 40 oz. vits all in
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 10/11/07 7:25 pm
It certainly is a challenge trying to get my ratio in everyday. I have been successful using the 25% fat, 30% carb formula. The scale has been moving a little each day and hasn't stalled out yet. http://www.fitday.com/webfit/publicjournals.html?owner=MrsKaradas
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views