MARCHers Going to Goal!

jennb40
on 10/10/07 7:43 pm - Nashua, NH
Think "impossible" and dreams get discarded, projects get abandoned , and hope for wellness is torpedoed. But let someone yell the words "It's possible," and resources we hadn't been aware of come rushing in to assist us in our quest. I believe we are all potentially brilliant and creative--but only if we believe it, only if we have an attitude of positive expectancy toward our ideas, and only if we act on them.....Greg Anderson I hope none of you MARCHers going to goal are thinking the impossible. I know through some of the comments I have read some people are a little discouraged. The weight fell off so quickly at first, some of our group have gotten to goal and even to the plastic surgery phase, yet there are still some of us who can see the finish line, but are not there yet. BUT, done think it is impossible and don't discard the dream and don't abandon this project we undertook a little over 18 months ago. Remind yourself today - "IT'S POSSIBLE"....let those resources we have come rushing in to assist us in our quest. We must believe we will get to our goals - we have to act and be positive we will get there. Start yet AGAIN....TODAY!!!! Let that one resource of exercise be your goal for today...and if you do that...then make sure you have taken your vitamins, drunk that extra bottle of water and had lots of protein today. YOU can do it MARCHers going to goal!!!! Say to yourself all day today..."IT'S POSSIBLE, IT'S POSSIBLE, IT'S POSSIBE". Hugs to all, Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/10/07 11:12 pm - My Town, NH
Can you come follow me around and whisper "It's possible" into my ear all day long???? I'm not sure exactly what IS possible but I'm going to keep trying anyhow. For now, I still want to be under 200 pounds. In a big way! Thanks for the encouragement! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views