MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 10/9/07 8:11 pm - Nashua, NH
Life does not require us to make good; it asks only that we give our best at each level of experience.....Harold Ruopp Well, we gave our BEST during the decision to have WLS, we gave our BEST recovering from WLS, we gave our BEST in the first few months following WLS....BUT are we giving our best at this level of going for goal? I personally do not think I am giving MY best and I know I need to make some improvements and make them NOW before I get back to where I was. As Harold Ruopp says, life does not require us to make good - what or *****quires us to get to goal and make good - answer is: NOBODY. But we owe it to ourselves to give our best at this point in our quest for the goal we have set for ourselves. Come on MARCHers - we have come so far to date. Just try very hard today to follow the 4 golden rules. Life does not require us to make good, but I think each of us requires ourselves to made good with this journey and be successful. Will you give it your very BEST today to make good? What will you do today to do your best? YOU can do it - get started as soon as you read this post...get up and walk 100 steps and get a drink of water and then walk back and take your vitamins for another 100 steps and eat some good protein today! Hugs to all...Barbara
Rick A.
on 10/10/07 2:43 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, You are so good to remind me to take my vitamins. The problem is I just realized I forgot to bring them with me to work. I have never done that before. My wife slept in and I walked two miles in the dark, but I forgot to grab the vitamins. I WILL take them when I get home. Have a great day, Rick
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/10/07 11:03 pm - My Town, NH
Hiya Barbara. I did try in NYC to follow the four rules. I did much better with my water than I usually do but I fell short on my vitamins and my eating wasn't great. But I did try! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views