WDYET?? *** WEDNESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 10/10/07 1:59 am - North of Boston, MA
wow the week is zipping by! Yesterday I was so swamped with work and then I left for a support group meeting at 12:30 and didn't return. Trying to catch up on emails and everything in the office. The bike ride was great while down at the cape. We did the second leg of the trail on Monday... yup in the drizzle.. bf didn't look happy about it, but it stopped shortly after we started our journey and didn't return. Much chillier than the first trip we took, but it was just as enjoyable. My quads feel like they're going to pop out of my skin.. that was a whole lot of bike riding!! food hasn't been bad today until of course... a professor arrived with homemade Brazilian cheese bread balls, still warm mind you ... needless to say I had to give in... heres my day so far... drive to work - iso fruit pink lemonade protein shake medium caramel iced coffee, x-smart milk breakfast - weight control oatmeal with 2/3c. smart milk snack? - brazilian cheese bread ball lunch - 1 cup un-fried beans, 1 oz. cheese and enchillada sauce dinner - 1/2c. lomein noodles with pesto sauce, roasted mushrooms and tomatoes with 5 shrimp (I'm so hooked on this right now!) snack - not sure... vitamins - took all but 1 calcium exercise - day off.. water - lots and lots I feel like I'm floating lol hows everyone doing today, let us know
RebekaA
on 10/10/07 1:06 pm - Inland Empire, CA
I think it might be a crime to NOT indulge in WARM cheese/bread balls! HOLY MOLY! my mouth is watering right now. If those are wrong, I don't want to be right! B: protein coffee S: protein bar L: 1/2 c. clam chowder 1/2 c. snap peas w/ ranch S: protein shake D: chicken thigh grilled veg exer: -( back still broken vits done water 4 bottles, 2 to go
~ Stylz ~
on 10/12/07 3:57 am - North of Boston, MA
OMG I Know!! I can't believe how good it was. I'm glad I only had 1 it sat there like a rock, but still... so worth it! hope all is well
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views