MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 10/8/07 8:32 pm - Nashua, NH
Don't go into something to test the waters, go into things to make waves.....Unknown Author MARCHers - are you making waves? I know you are - we don't want to just test the waters we want big WAVES!!!! We made a huge wave when we made the decision to have WLS and it seems like our waves aren't quite as big as they were at first. We MARCHers not yet as goal, perhaps it seems like we don't even have enough of a wave to get on the surf board, but AT LEAST we have some tiny waves and we need to do some more splashing to get that surf board active again! Are you following the rules? Be honest here. I must confess - while in TN the past few days - I did the bad thing....NUTS. Oh Lordy are those nuts good, but Oh Lordy I am not sure they are good for me. I didn't get in all my water while I was gone and not even Dunkin Donuts iced tea as there are no DD in TN!!!! But I did get in lots of walking, took my 3 1/2 year old granddaughter to the zoo and we walked almost 4 miles just in the zoo!!! She is such a little trooper - she did get tired at the end but her excitement at seeing the animals kept her going! Her most favorite animal was the "red river hog" - I think she just liked the way the words came off her tongue, but we spent a long time looking at red river hogs!!!! I truly enjoyed my visit to see my adorable granddaughter and my 1 year old grandson. I won't bore you with the "MeMe" stories because I could easily get carried away. But I will say those grandkids are absolutely adorable and are such a wonderful addition to my life! Anyway - back to the rules...we must be honest with what we are doing each day to try and create waves and not just wade in the waters. I hope you will do what it takes today to create waves....will you? I have to get in more walking this week and drink more water. Make a wave MARCHers going to goal! Hugs to all...Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/8/07 11:03 pm - My Town, NH
Welcome back! I'm glad you had a great time with those grandkids. They are certainly lucky to have you for their "MeMe". Surely you jest! No DD in TN??? How can that be? I thought they were EVERYWHERE. I know the nuts are tough. I'm headed for NYC today and when I travel, nuts or trailmix is the easiest thing for me to take. It doesn't need to be kept cold and I can munch on it whenever I need to. The issue is that sometimes I munch on it even when I don't need to. I always have difficulty with water intake while traveling so for the next couple of days, that's my focus. Have a great day! Hugs, Stephanie
Rick A.
on 10/9/07 12:34 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, Welcome back. I'm glad you had a great weekend. We had all 5 or our grandkids over the weekend. They do keep one busy. Things are really cooling off here and the rain is coming. I think the wind is going to get credit for some of my walking if it is at my back and I think I'll count it double if I'm walking into it. Have a great day, Rick
miminjoey
on 10/9/07 8:32 am - Fort Bragg, NC
There's one on Wilma Rudolph in Clarksville...see should have called me while you were down I would have told ya where to find it! My sister comes all the way down to Tn less then 2 hours from me and does call she doesn't LOVE ME ANYMORE I am SO glad you had a great time with your grandbabies!!! Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views