******WDYET Tuesday*******

jannineh99
on 10/8/07 10:36 pm - Melrose, MA
Ok..I noticed there was not a thread yesterday so I decided to handle it today...it is sort of like a confession too...This weekend I went to my womens retreat and brought lots of good food with me just in case there was not something for me to eat...Wellllll safe to say there was lots of junk....I did pretty good when I was around the people who support me and know what my limits are...but then there was my alone time...don't worry I have already kicked my own butt back and forth across the US....it was very hard...most of the choices were were ok...just too much...there were plenty of veggies but with that evil dip and I did have one episode of eating too fast and getting sick..I did however get in all of my water...so I have decided today is a new day and I will run with it..... Breakfast: one packet of Apple Cinnamon oatmeal and 24 oz of water/Crystal Light Snack: will be ZonePerfect Strawberry Bar Lunch: will be Chicken Cream of Mushroom Soup with baby carrots snack: will be DD Coffee Dinner: will be Sazon Pork Roast (hope the pouch like it) with veggies Before Bed: protein Shake Vitamins: taken already Calicum : take before bed...I was told to take my calicum before bed because it absorbs better while you are sleeping so I will see if that is true.... Jannine 357/164/157
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 10/9/07 2:58 am
This is my plan for the day. I have a support meeting tonight, so it should go as intended. http://www.fitday.com/webfit/publicjournals.html?owner=mrskaradas
luckycat1
on 10/9/07 12:42 pm - Cincinnati, OH
b-scrambled egg with cheese plus half of slice of toast s-protein drink l-salad with cheese s-protein drink d-french onion soup (homemade) s-cereal
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views