Barbara's post, she's back tomorrow

Rick A.
on 10/7/07 1:56 pm - Far Northern, CA
Out of need springs desire, and out of desire springs the energy and the will to win....Denis Waitley What is our need? To get to goal, have better health, look better..... What is our desire? To get to goal, have better health, look better How will we get the energy and will to win? Our of our desire to get to goal, have better health and look better. We want, need and desire to get to goal and we know what we must do to do so. Shall I repeat our 4 goals....well, ok, just in case you forgot them - let me remind you! Drink more water, take your vitamins, exercise, and eat more protein by making good food choices. We have all lost so much weight up to this point that we must have more energy than in any other time in our lives. I know I do and I am sure you do also. Use that extra energy to push yourself towards the goal you so desire. Get moving MARCHers going to goal...make the right decisions today. We have the WILL TO WIN - I just know it! Thanks again to Rick for posting my messages these past 3 days. Hugs to all....Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/8/07 1:24 am - My Town, NH
Hiya Barbara. Safe travels home! I do have more energy and it's just simply easier to move around than it used to be. Sometimes I marvel at how much more I can do now. It makes me a very happy girl! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views