Walking Group Roll Call

Laura A.
on 10/10/07 2:23 am - Manteca, CA
You will TOTALLY be surprised at how much you really do walk during the day when you get your pedometer......I logged 1.25 miles yesterday and never even went out my front door. That's just around the house doing regular stuff.... Don't forget to count all the other activities you also do during the day......Stylz posted a chart a few days ago to give us an idea of equal movements. That stair climbing counts!!!
~ Stylz ~
on 10/10/07 4:53 am - North of Boston, MA
No way Ruth Ann, we're not going on without you! We're a group, if we have to stop in Pittsburgh to drag you with us we will! as Laura A said, Theres a list I posted of things you can do instead of walking to get your miles in, theres tons of things you can do instead of walking, stay with us girl!
~ Stylz ~
on 10/10/07 10:31 am - North of Boston, MA
263 miles now, we're really walking! We'll be at your house in no time hope you're ready for us dont forget to check the chart of other things you can do besides walking theres some great ways to get your miles in even if its not walking, you can do it
~ Stylz ~
on 10/10/07 10:33 am - North of Boston, MA
my miles for the week are 34 our total is 263, but are missing a few people. hope to see you guys check in soon!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views