Walking Group Roll Call

~ Stylz ~
on 10/10/07 10:09 am - North of Boston, MA
you're making great strides girl, keep it up! If you forget the pedometer, try and estimate what you did that day. congrats on your 11 miles (rounded up for an even number) thats very impressive, hope the dog is loving the walks
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/8/07 1:21 am - My Town, NH
I have 32.5 miles for last week!
~ Stylz ~
on 10/10/07 10:12 am - North of Boston, MA
NICE MILES!! I bet you're peddling away at those spinning classes, keep up the great work. by the way did you see the retreat post they're having at our clinic? Barbara Jannine and I are game, hopefully you and Marsha (Soul Sista) can make it too it would be great having all us Marchers together!
Rick A.
on 10/8/07 1:46 am - Far Northern, CA
Hi, Thanks for doing the book work keeping track of all of us as we walk across the country. I logged 36.5 miles for the week. I don't have as high of hopes for this week due to a hectic schedule, but I'll do what I can. Have a great day, Rick
BigOleTriGuy
on 10/8/07 12:17 pm - Alexandria, LA
Hey guys, I got in 23 miles this week. I hope for more as well. Great job on you thirty plusers wow bigoletriguy
~ Stylz ~
on 10/10/07 10:20 am - North of Boston, MA
great miles Emile, with all these miles we'll be in different states in no time!
~ Stylz ~
on 10/10/07 10:16 am - North of Boston, MA
great miles Rick, hope you're movin along this week and things aren't as hectic as expected.
Laura A.
on 10/9/07 2:04 am - Manteca, CA
I have 18.5 miles....thank goodness for my pedometer, 'cause it even helps log steps up and down off the couch and back and forth to the bathroom!!! hahaha Looks like everyone has really great totals for our first week. Great job everyone!!!
~ Stylz ~
on 10/10/07 10:27 am - North of Boston, MA
so true about all those steps adding up and quicker than we expect, 18.5 is fantastic Laura! if I remember correctly the walk across the us fairy granted you double miles so I'm logging you at 37. that brings us up to 260 so far
BabyRuth2u
on 10/9/07 11:05 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Embarassed to say but I got like 2.5 miles in. I don't have a pedometer so cannot track each step I take. I did make the effort Monday and Tuesday to go walking at lunch and did the 2.5 miles for both days. Then my knee went bum, so no extra walking the rest of the week. Come Saturday it is much better and I was back out there today for a walk for a mile this week. I do lots of walking all day long, up and down stairs, down halls, around here and there, sorry I cant give more of a total, have no idea. But I'll give my 2.5 for last week. Just go on without me! Hope the snow's not here by time I catch up with you all. LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views