Walking Group Roll Call

~ Stylz ~
on 10/7/07 9:37 am - North of Boston, MA
Tomorrow is our first check for our walk across America, can everyone check in so we know who's walking? I checked Barbara's posts and it looks like I have a list, but want to make sure I have everyones totals before we update the map every week. Barbara Rick Mimi Stephanie Smiles Laura A Di De Ruth Ann Emily Kim R Emile Rebecca M Jannine One Life to Live Stylz Who am I missing?
jennb40
on 10/7/07 11:04 am - Nashua, NH
STYLZ - thanks for doing this....I have 37 miles for last week. Today and Saturday were not great walking days, but playing with the grandkids was worth the sacrifice. I hope to do more next week. Will check back in with everybody when we get back home and I return to my posts on Tuesday. I am so excited - I hope we have lots of miles and you can figure out where we are on the map!!!! Barb
~ Stylz ~
on 10/10/07 10:00 am - North of Boston, MA
ok it looks like we're missing Di De, Emily, Kim R and Rebecca M, where are you ladies we need your miles for the week I've rounded everyones mile up of those who have a . in their number our numbers look good, this was a great idea Barbara, what are your thoughts on keeping this challenge open until Dec 31? We don't have to walk outside in the cold, theres plenty of ways to get miles inside even if its just doing our normal routine. Anyone else have a take on this? 37 is great miles for the week, congrats!
Rick A.
on 10/10/07 12:12 pm - Far Northern, CA
I'm good for the long run. I'm going to meet up with all of you no matter how long it takes. Rick
miminjoey
on 10/7/07 2:01 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
well i was doing good until i ended up sick thursday friday and saturday...so i only managed to get in 7 extra miles...i don't know what i walk just regular...those where the miles i did for excersize. mimi
~ Stylz ~
on 10/10/07 10:02 am - North of Boston, MA
7 is great Mimi, don't forget to add walking here there and everywhere, chasing the kids around, housework, etc, etc
miminjoey
on 10/10/07 10:29 am - Fort Bragg, NC
yeah but I have no way of keeping up with that...I can only track my exersize because it's has mile markers
jannineh99
on 10/7/07 11:24 pm - Melrose, MA
I have tallied in at 37.67 miles for last week.....thanks for the chart....I am big on doing the house work and that helped out....my Saturday did not get me a lot of miles not as many as I wanted...but I was with my Church friends worshiping and meeting with God this weekend so I guess he had other plans for my walking time...to the point my iPod stopped working while I was in NH and I could not get it working but don't you know it works now...not sure if it was divine intervention or what..so...but in my opinion 37.67 miles for me is good. Jannine
~ Stylz ~
on 10/10/07 10:06 am - North of Boston, MA
Incredible miles Jannine! I bought an ipod shuffle the other day and love it. Its small enough to tuck in my pocket and walk away!
sparkles
on 10/8/07 12:17 am - North Richland Hills, TX
I did 10.78.. but forgot my pedometer several days. OOPS!! I'll do better this week. Promise!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views