~ WDYET * Saturday & Sunday ~

~ Stylz ~
on 10/6/07 8:42 am - North of Boston, MA
beautiful day, lots and lots of exercise, but bad food choices... ok so I don't know what I was thinking when I said we were going to do half the rail trail today (16 miles) since 16 miles takes you to one end and theres no teleporter to take you back you um............ have to trek back 16 miles... oops!! it was a great ride tho. I took some pictures of the foliage when I'm home I'll upload them (forgot the cable) It took us 6 hours to complete, we stopped for lunch when we got to the end of the trail, rested and then came back (I bet we'll sleep like babies tonight!!!!!) heres my meals breakfast - 2 apple protein muffins medium coconut iced coffee, xmilk, 2 splenda bike ride - protein bar lunch - fried buffalo shrimp... the almighty zen (fried food, buffalo sauce and shrimp, should that even be allowed?? lol) few bites of salad Dinner - whole wheat pasta salad with zuchini and carrots with grilled chicken going to the sports bar again tonight, Rockies against the Sillies (lets hope for a sweep after what they did to the Mets )... not sure what we'll eat, but Ill fill it in tomorrow vitamins - took them this morning water - 3 - 32oz containers exercise - 32 miles on the bike, holy cow... writing it seems so real hows everyone doing? let us know
luckycat1
on 10/6/07 10:41 am - Cincinnati, OH
wow 32 miles that is amazing b-scrambled egg with cheese and half a sausage patty s-none l-slice of cheese and ham on toasted bread with 1/4 cup salad s-grippos bbq potatoe chips d-fish and 4 tater tots s-cereal with milk vits all in water yep exercise-did some strengthing exercises fyi-I hate the mets and yankess so who ever beats both teams I root for (suffering cubbies fan I also like the braves) have fun tonight
~ Stylz ~
on 10/7/07 10:29 am - North of Boston, MA
sorry bout the cubs, sox/cubs series would have been nice! todays been a quiet day, we went oyster digging today, it was fun! we found 16 oysters, brought them back to the hotel and bf slurped them down til they were gone. todays been a relaxing day, much chillier than the past couple. we walked the beach, came back for lunch, patriots game, sox game now the indians game. heres my food journal so far for today breakfast - kashi shredded wheat with milk medium coconut iced coffee, xmilk, 2 splenda lunch - 3 clam strips, 4 fried jumbo shrimp, 6 onion rings snack - 6 mini mozzarella balls (maybe an oz ) dinner - 12 mini mozzarella balls (double from earlier, maybe 2 ozs ) not going out for drinks or more food, just relaxing watching tv.. tomorrow is the other side of the bike trail water - 75oz vitamins - all but 1 calcium exercise - walking hope everyones having a great weekend!
luckycat1
on 10/7/07 11:15 am - Cincinnati, OH
sounds like you are having fun. b- 1/2 buscuit with 1/4 cup of sausage gravy s-protein bar l-cabbage and ham s-none d-1 slice ham and 1 slice cheese s-weight control oatmeal
~ Stylz ~
on 10/7/07 11:48 am - North of Boston, MA
my mom loves sausage gravy! I had a piece of chicken fried steak on the cruise with a gravy that looked like sausage gravy it was good!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views