WDYET?? *** FRIDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 10/5/07 6:17 am - North of Boston, MA
oops I didn't post yesterday. I could swear that I did! Probably better that I didn't anyway my stomach feels enormous! I'm eating eating eating, when will it stop?? Usually if I'm hungry one day the next day I eat like a bird, but not this time... yestday was the regular routine when it came to the morning (coffee, protein muffins, un-fried beans, banana for snack) then we left for the cape.... We stopped at a seafood restaurant and I had fried shrimp.. great way to start a weekend of eating out! today we went to get shellfish licenses! we're going um... digging for oysters. BF is thrilled, I'm not an oyster eater, but it will be fun. I brought my protein muffins to help stay some what good, but the restaurants we plan to check out while here are far from "the best healthy meals".. most of them are places that won awards for something on their menu. Of course theres a few places that won awards for NE clam chowder.. needless to say I have to try those!! ITs a beautiful sunny, warm day here. We walked to the shops this morning and to get our licenses, walked the beach this afternoon and plan a walk after dinner before the sox game. heres my day so far breakfast - 2 apple protein muffins medium coconut iced coffee from dunkins, x-milk, 2 splenda (down from 3.. trying to cut off splenda and switch to natural sugar..) snack - half bagel with light veggie cream cheese lunch - chicken pot pie with the most amazing roasted cauliflower I've ever eaten.. I asked what they season it with and they said lemon pepper, garlic powder and season salt it was incredible! snack - the rest of the cauliflower dinner - clam chowda! mmmmmmm watching the game at a sport bar, we'll probably get something to snack on and have a drink water - gotten a lot in today! vitamins - bought more multi since I forgot it at home, took my bcomplex and calcium chew.. one left exercise - lots and lots of walking.. (hope everyones getting their totals ready for Monday) I did a little online research and found that approx. 6 miles on the bike is about 2 approx. miles of walking thats helpful since we're planning to bike 32 miles between tomorrow and Monday hows everyone doing? let us know have a good weekend everyone
luckycat1
on 10/5/07 7:52 am - Cincinnati, OH
b-weight control oatmeal s-protein bar l-1/2 sandwich-ham/cheese on toasted bread plus 1/2 cup zesty chicken gumbo soup d-1/4 cup angel hair pasta with 2 oz or 3 oz of meat sauce, 1/2 cup salad (that is the plan but grouchy might have something to say about the amount of food) s-cereal vits-all in except calcium did some strengthing exercises have fun digging for oysters
RebekaA
on 10/5/07 10:02 am - Inland Empire, CA
having a GREAT week! have been really good with my carbs and finally (and after 2 months working my butt off at the gym [literally!]) the scale quit bouncing around (up) and i've been at my lowest of 144 for 4 days now!!! Very exciting since I haven't consistently seen that number in about 2 months! ouch! I have been bouncing up and down the same 4 pounds for a while so I'm hoping it will stabilize again, for a while anyway. i don't mind bouncing as long as it bounces DOWN once in a while too. =) B: coffee, no protein today L: med. chicken thigh 1 cup squash and mushrooms S: protein bar D: Tabbouleh w/ 3oz chicken exer: 30 min Firm tape water 80oz so far vits done
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 10/5/07 11:23 pm
I am finding that I stay full better if I keep the carbs below 40 gr. or 30% of my daily calories and keeping them natural (no man made carbs) and the fat at 25% of calories. That suites me fine since I am a protein-a-holic. I have a hard time staying low on protein since my goal is 68, I usually have a hard time staying under 100. My nutritionist told me not to go over 78 because it will convert to excess calories and cause a maintain effect. After losing 71% of excess, I don't want to backslide and still have 29% more to go. Everyday is a gift of life for me. GOD Bless this surgery and the tool. http://www.fitday.com/webfit/publicjournals.html?owner=mrskaradas
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views