WLS Re-treat at our clinic!

~ Stylz ~
on 10/5/07 6:43 am - North of Boston, MA
I got an invitation in the mail 2 days ago for a WLS Retreat. Its being held at the clinic where Barbara and I had surgery. I wanted to post it as soon as possible so that with all hopes.... the date is far enough away that you can join us!! I talked to Barbara yesterday, shes having fun with the grandkids down in TN and said she'll be there as well (he has a friend who had surgery too, maybe she'll join us). I know you Marchers that live far away wont be able to attend (unless you were planning to be in the area, which in that case the more the merrier ) BUT.... Stephanie and Jannine and Soul Sista (and anyone else that reads this in the Chelmsford/Lowell area)... Barbara and I would LOVE to have you with us that day.. pleeeaaaaaaseeee say YES!! The date is October 27th which is a Saturday from 8:30 until 2:30 at the Clinic. The agenda is as follows: The Weight Loss Journey Commitment Ten Commandments Stress Management Relationships Vitamins (I'll have to fine tune my ears for that one ) Its right off Rte 3 (exit 32, drum hill in Chelmsford), very easy to get to and when it ends we could even grab lunch somewhere, theres a few restaurants around. Jannine, Stephanie, Soul Sista you could even bring guests if you know people who have had surgery! ((SOUL SISTA WHERE ARE YOU???)) Registration is only $5 for the day to listen to the topics at hand and meet new post-ops. Our psych director usually has such great lecturers. I know you guys dont want to see me beg right?? it would be a great day to get together. I have a halloween party to go to that night, but I'll get there when I do.. my marcher buddies are more important what do ya say???
jannineh99
on 10/8/07 12:08 am - Melrose, MA
Hey there Stylz count me in....can you email me some more info so that I can send out and invitation myself to others I know that would benefit from it... also do we need to fill out a registration form? let me know... btw...congrats on the 32 mile walk the other day...wow is all I can say....great job.... Jannine
~ Stylz ~
on 10/12/07 3:46 am - North of Boston, MA
Theres an invitation card that was sent with the card, I'll email you an attachment and you can send it in! its going to be a fun day!
jannineh99
on 10/14/07 10:47 am - Melrose, MA
Hey have not received email yet...did you send out...just wondering...email has been acting weird lately... Jannine
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/10/07 10:54 pm - My Town, NH
I wish I could go! My family is coming from Michigan for the weekend so I'll have to be here in NH. Do you think they will do it again next year? Thanks for letting me know and I wish I could join all of you! Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 10/12/07 3:56 am - North of Boston, MA
not fair!! they've had it before in the past, I'll keep you posted when the next one arrives
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views