Barbara's Post

Rick A.
on 10/4/07 1:22 pm - Far Northern, CA
Attitudes are contagious. Is yours worth catching?....Unknown author How contagious is your attitude? Do I want to catch yours? Normally I don't want to catch anything contagious someone else has - like a bad cold, flu, etc....BUT I would love to catch your attitude - if it is one that encourages me and people around you. I think all of our MARCHers have attitudes worth catching and I know they are contagious!!!! I want to have the attitude to succeed in this weight loss surgery. I want to encourage myself to do the absolute best I can. I want to get to goal. Do you? Well, let's get going...let's make today the first day of the next day to work towards getting to goal. Did you know by exercising you will feel better and if you feel better - won't your attitude about most things be better? Will you exercise today?...walk a little for our WALK-A-THON. Will you take those vitamins? ....don't just look at them and think about them - TAKE them!!! Will you drink more water?....don't just put it off - DO IT! Will you eat more protein today?...pass up the junk...head for protein!!!! Make your attitude contagious...I KNOW it is worth catching! Hugs to all...Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/4/07 10:47 pm - My Town, NH
Your attitude is certainly contagious! Even from Tennessee!! My hubby and I are going to do our three mile walk again this evening. It's been beautiful here in New England this week. Enjoy your family! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views