Marcher's a little about snacking.

Rick A.
on 10/4/07 1:18 pm - Far Northern, CA
The month of October seem to be the time that kicks off the snacking season. Halloween presents many opportunities for small indulgences. I took the following calorie information from my local newspaper and found it to be most interesting. Calories in the following snacks: 20 pieces of candy corn - 100 calories two fun size Baby Ruth candy bars - 260 calories two snack size Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - 180 calories two fun size Milky Way candy bars - 180 calories six pieces of Starburst candy - 120 calories So now that you have a choice to make, but keep in mind it takes walking one Mile to burn 100 calories. Is that Baby Ruth really worth walking 2 and half miles? We all make choices in life. It is up to us to make the best choices we can to reach The goals we want to achieve. Have a great weekend. Let's all get out there and walk to reach our goal of Walking across the country. Life is great, Rick
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/4/07 10:45 pm - My Town, NH
Wowzers!!! I had no idea how many calories were in those little pieces of candy. Thanks for the information, Rick. It will certainly make it easier to walk buy those candy dishes here in the office! Happy Friday! Hugs, Stephanie
Lynnroymc
on 11/4/07 7:58 pm
Good morning Rick...Thanks for the info. Do you know the break down for Calories and carbs that we should be eating after 20 months? I have started gaining a few, actually 3 pounds and I never really had those counts. Carbs I think might be the villian but more was said about right after surgery than now. I don't go to the nutritionist because my insurance will not pay. I feel great and wear an 8 but I know it can all sneak up a pound at a time. ThankFlorence
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views