Marcher's going to goal - Barbara's post

Rick A.
on 10/3/07 1:56 pm - Far Northern, CA
The mode in which the inevitable comes to pass is through effort.......Oliver Wendell Holmes Did Oliver Wendell Holmes know his stuff or what?!!!! Our immediate mode is to get to goal and that can only be done through effort. Yes we have a tool - but only a tool - not a magical wand. It did seem like magic to begin with when the weight fell off so quickly, but now some of the magic has gone flat and only our effort at this point will make us meet our goal. We have to do the rest that the tool started for us. What effort will you make today to get to goal? Will you follow our rules? More water, take your vitamins, more exercise, more protein and good food choices. You have a great "free" opportunity for exercise in October - our MARCHer's WALK-A-THON across America. Get out there and do some exercise - WALK - and if you are going to walk - track it!!!! We left this morning for a long weekend in TN to visit my son, daughter-in-law and grandkids. We won't be bac****il late Monday so Rick has graciously agreed to post my motivational message for me. So a big thank you Rick. Remember: the mode in which the inevitable comes to pass is through effort. Hugs to all, Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/3/07 11:58 pm - My Town, NH
I hope you are having a wonderful time in TN!!!! I'm going to do better on the water today. I woke up feeling dehydrated and I know it's because I didn't get enough in yesterday! Drink, drink, drink today for Stephanie! Hugs, Stephanie
miminjoey
on 10/4/07 11:49 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
ACK she's coming to TN and did not tell me??? she is so in trouble LOL.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views