Something amazing happened to me today!!

RebekaA
on 10/3/07 11:10 am - Inland Empire, CA
That's wonderful! Keep it up!
miminjoey
on 10/3/07 4:42 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
woo hoo!!!! way to go...it's a start! before you know you'll be doing it all the time adn will be knocking those miles out!
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/3/07 11:47 pm - My Town, NH
Great job!!! Congratulations. 1.5 miles is an excellent start. I bet the puppy loved it too. Keep it up! Hugs, Stephanie
sparkles
on 10/4/07 12:45 am - North Richland Hills, TX
Well, I finished yesterday off with 4.53 miles. I did 2 walks, alont with a trip to Walmart. I woke up this morning and did another 1.77, and I'll walk this evening too. I really enjoy the time when the sun is still hiding and things are just starting or just winding down. I'm definately joining you guys on your quest. My pedometer reads 1.86 right now. I'd like to see it say more than 5 before the end of the day. My legs are a little sore, but that's just because they haven't really been used lately. Someone on the radio said something the other day. Today is the perfect day to start something!!! Don't wait till January to start getting fit!
robinsaxton
on 10/9/07 6:46 am - Columbia, MD
Way to go! The first time is always the hardest. I haven't been working out since my LBL in Aug. I really need to get my butt back to walking and the gym. All too often I allow myself to get busy at work and don't take a lunch break and by the time I get home I am either too tired or running out the door for other activities and don't have time to exercise. You are inspiring me to get moving too! Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views