WDYET?? *** WEDNESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 10/3/07 10:43 am - North of Boston, MA
Such a busy week at work! I've been suckered in to taking over the student ID project which I kind of knew would happen (just didn't expect it this quick).. I was on my feet all day which tweeked my sciatic nerve. Quick trip for the chiropractor for an adjustment and I'm as good as new I went for a walk at lunch and was gone an hour, after checking the pedometer I realized it was a 2.5 mile walk!! I was movin!! lol beautiful day outside, I've come to terms with the fall coming now that the cruise is over and have the pants, cords, fleece and sweaters ready! bring on the cooler temps, the space heaters ready to come out of hiding!! lol heres my day drive to work - isofruit pink lemonade protein shake medium caramel iced coffee, x-smart milk breakfast - 2 apple protein muffins lunch - 1 cup un-fried beans with 1oz cheese and enchillada sauce snack - banana dinner - shepards pie drink - fruit veggie drink (salad mix, grapes, asain pears, green apples, lemon, cucumber and carrots) water - TONS exercise - walk between buildings, stairs to the 5th, longggg walk at lunch, walk when I got home vitamins - calcium, multi and b are in, 1 more calcium to go! hows everyone doing? let us know!
RebekaA
on 10/3/07 11:10 am - Inland Empire, CA
I'm proud of you, that's quite a walk. How lovely to be able to walk outside somewhere where you actually get to see FALL! I have East Coast envy. We had ANOTHER pita 90 degree October day here in CA. If I sound like I'm complaining about "another" sunny day--IT'S BECAUSE I AM! I love fall and winter. B: protein coffee S: Tabbouleh w/ 2oz chicken breast 1/2 HB egg L: 1/2 c. Fage yogurt w/berries 1/2 piece Zucchini/turkey "lasagne" S: some of my dd's yogurt balls. ugh 1/4 cup of her mac n cheese ugh! D: chicken sausage grilled veg kabob water: 50oz, 3 more bottles to get thru exer": nope still hurt vits done
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/3/07 11:51 pm - My Town, NH
Breakfast: Kashi oatmeal with a sliced banana Lunch: Turkey, black bean salsa wrap Snack: Trail mix...way too much of it! Dinner: chicken breast, sweet potato and peas Snack: 2 homeade chocolate chip cookies...they were calling my name! Water: 60 ounces Vitamins: Exercise: a walk at lunchtime Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views