update OT

miminjoey
on 10/2/07 9:47 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
hey everyone I want to thank ALL of you for your well wishes, prayers, thoughts for Wyatt, mysel and the rest of the family. Wyatt is doing MUCH better. He has a follow up Thursday just to make sure before he goes back to school on Monday. Zachary is doing good...the flushing of the intestines is not going like we planned...it is suppose to make him go to the bathroom and he's only gone 3 times...not a good sign...or it could be a great one...won't know until we do x-rays...which i think is thursday as well. The swelling in my legs is getting better.. I found a GREAT support thing it is ugly and hot but helps and of course the increased fluid and excersize is helping as well. I finally got the last paperwork the army as asked for. I have to fax it to Ft Bliss today, they will review it THURSDAY (Thursday is a big day for us) Then they will send it to japan. Japan reviews eerything on Friday...but thursday here is Friday there so we'll have to wait until NEXT friday. If they deny us this time we are just going to ask for compassionate reassignment....we are going to ask for FT Bragg...if we can't get that then we want FT Sill. So keep my familyin your thoughts Thursday! Thanks for all you guys do...wouldn't have made it through the last 2 years with out you....
Rick A.
on 10/3/07 12:31 am - Far Northern, CA
Mimi, I'm glad Wyatt is doing better and good things are on the horizon. I will think happy thought for you and I hope things go the way you want them to. Have a great day, Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views