MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 10/1/07 8:33 pm - Nashua, NH
Everyone has a success mechanism and a failure mechanism. The failure mechanism goes off by itself. The success mechanism only goes off with a goal. Every time we write down and talk about a goal we push the button to start the success mechanism....Charles 'Tremendous' Jones Which will you be today? A success mechanism or a failure mechanism? If you are a failure mechanism - you will go off by yourself. DO NOTHING...and you will be successful at failing...but that isn't what you want to do is it???? You want to employ your success mechanism and we MARCHers going to goal can make that success mechanism go off!!! Let's push the button to start the success mechanism. You know that ad from Staples about the "EASY BUTTON"....well I don't think our mission is quite that "easy" - we have to work at it. Perhaps we need to write down our goals today and talk about our goals on this board. Right now you are saying to yourself...here is where she starts on the 4 goals!!!! Am I right? You betcha....here we go again with our immediate goals - take all your vitamins today, drink more water today, exercise (please walk in our Walk-a-thon?) and choose protein first and then make all good food choices. I hope Charles Jones is tremendous because of his motivational message and not tremendous because of his girth! But his message will be intended to spur us on towards our goal today. Tell me how your "SUCCESS" mechanism will work today - what will you do? Hugs to all...Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/2/07 2:17 am - My Town, NH
I will be successful today in eating well and exercising. I have spinning tonight and my planned meals are good ones. I was a little dismayed yesterday to learn that I don't walk as many steps in a day as I thought I did. I guess I'm more sedentary in the office than I realized. I'm going to try to fit in a quick walk after I eat my lunch. Though I also need to be doing homework! Can I please clone myself so that I can do two things at once??? Hmmm...I'm not sure the world can handle more than one of me! Have a great Tuesday! Hugs, Stephanie
jennb40
on 10/2/07 2:41 am - Nashua, NH
Hey Stephanie - do you think you have the pedometer set correctly???? If you cloned yourself, your public would benefit - what a grand place it would be to have 2 Stephanie Smiles hanging around! I can think of many people that should never be cloned, but you would definitely be a good choice! We need more like you! Have a good exercise and eating day! Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views