****WDYET Monday****

jannineh99
on 10/1/07 2:35 am - Melrose, MA
Ok I figure we are almost past at least 2 meals...so I will start this thread..... Breakfast: weight smart banana bread oatmeal and protein bar... At Gym: 24.3 oz of Crystal Light Lunch: 2 cups salad with lettuce peppers cucumbers and monteray jack cheese and croutons with 2 slices of smoked turkey... Snack:will be Delmonte fruit cup & Iced coffee Dinner: will be some sort of chicken and carrots and peas Snack: Protein bar Bedtime: Protein Drink I hope everyone is having a great day...and get those miles a moving.... Motivation from Brian Kim: When the priorities for the day are set based on one's values, and they're followed starting from the very first one, the rest of the priorities for the day tend to take care of themselves naturally. It won't seem like the rest of the priorities will be fulfilled at first, but when the first one is set and followed through on, the rest of them follow suit and get taken care of like a line of very well placed dominoes. Jannine 357/162/157
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/1/07 3:01 am - My Town, NH
Breakfast: 1 banana and 1 Lite Baby Bel cheese Lunch: 4 ounces of sliced deli roast beef, 2 wedges Laughing Cow lite garlic and herb cheese with Kashi whole grain crackers Snack: forgot my applesauce and pudding so I'm going to try to do without...if I get desperate I have more roastbeef in the fridge Dinner: marinara with ground beef over a little bit of angel hair pasta and a small salad Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Water: 32 ounces so far Vitamins: I forgot to bring them to work so I'll have to take them when I get home Exercise: 3 mile walk with hubby tonight Have a great day! Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 10/1/07 3:48 am - North of Boston, MA
sorry, I said I would and haven't had time. Everyone should feel free to start the post, it wont hurt my feelings one bit! I remember seeing some drama on the main board about someone starting a post that a regular did daily... boy o boy, if that was the only problem in the world!! quick post, student id problems, first day so hopefully things get worked out by tomorrow!!! liquid calcium drive to work - protein shake medium caramel iced coffee, xmilk breakfast - 2 apple protein muffins lunch - 1c refried beans with 1 oz cheese and enchillada sauce I'll fill the rest in later!~
~ Stylz ~
on 10/1/07 11:38 am - North of Boston, MA
finally home relaxing and catching up with the boards today was the first day of student ids at work, it was crazy because of course.... the machines wern't working like they should, the lines were crazy, I was not scheduled to work, but people didn't show so I was suckered into it... my walking was great today, not to mention the extra steps walking back and forth from building to building! I realized I get a nice little work out during my 7.5 day (maybe it helps that I'm one of those state employees people talk about that loves to leave her desk? ).... my protein muffins with apples are so yummy! Its the blueberry muffin mix recipe I posted before, but apples instead of blueberries. I also switched to smaller muffins so 2 is really 1 big one, yummm - o I came home and crashed on the couch for a quick nap before the Pats game and had dinner around 8. I made the shepard's pie that Stephanie posted wow is it good!! BF isn't a big comfort food person, but he went up for a second serving and then a few more bites! Sweet potatoes are so much better for you, I'll switch to this way from now on instead of the normal white potatoes! water - plenty!! I've been drinking SO much water lately I don't know why that is, maybe because I'm salting most foods now? My blood pressure went down so much that the doctors said I should start salting foods to bring it up. It has helped, but I told my dr. if I come in for lab work and my bp goes from low to high and you tell me to stop eating sodium this will be me lol vitamins - I took my liquid calcium before leaving the house today, forgot the rest of them today at work, but just took my bcomplex and multi now... I'll take my second calicum before going to bed exercise - my pedometer is working and working and working up the stairs, down the stairs, building to building, walk for coffee, walk at lunch and a walk after our little nap hope everyones having a good day ps - Stephanie I found your bagels at MB... HOLY MOLY is there some serious fiber in those things!!! They're like a 12 grain piece of bread with all the nuts in it, so good and with peanut butter... mmmmmmmmmmm thanks for the tip!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/1/07 10:48 pm - My Town, NH
I'm so glad you liked the turkey shepherd's pie and that you found the Great Grains bagels. I know!! There is tons of fiber in those things. I forgot to buy them this week...silly me...so I'm going to have eat oatmeal in the mornings until I can get there. I'm glad that hubby liked the recipe too. It is yummy and much better for you than the original version. Hugs, Stephanie
Emile
on 10/1/07 5:54 am - Boyce, LA
B: three egg whites omelete with 1/4 oz grated parmisan regianno sliced green onions coffee 1/4 english muffin Snack:protien shake 25g 6 oz water vitamin Lunch:Small fresh green salad non fat dressing and 5 walnut halves 2 oz chicken tenders grilled in pam spray with some griled onions and peppers Snack:Protien shake with glutamine Tonight is turkey burger open faced with steamed brocolli and another shake before bed later y'all bigoletriguy
~ Stylz ~
on 10/1/07 11:13 am - North of Boston, MA
Emile! I don't think we've met I was on vacation for a week, but am back now. I saw your post about your weight loss, congratulations and welcome to our humble home! Hope to see more of your posts in the future.
BabyRuth2u
on 10/1/07 8:02 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Pre-breakfast: I've gotten into this habit of when I go down in the morning to weigh myself I chomp on a few pretzel crisps (probably 4) with some cottage cheese. It's more of the taste, it's not hunger. But this is at 6 a.m. and it h olds me over until I eat breakfast at work between 8 and 8:30. Breakfast: 1/2 c. LF cottage cheese, cup of chopped zucchini with a Low cal dressing, 7 Quaker mini rice cakes. Mid morning: Protein shake w/ 10 almonds. Lunch: 1/2 c. salmon, cup of chopped zucchini w/ the dressing. Mid afternoon: I broke down and had a small bag of pretzels, then later had my normal 60 cal yogurt with some soy nuts. Dinner: Probably some left over stuffed banana peppers. Did my walk at lunch. Got in 1.2 miles. Backed out of going to the gym. I am all set to go all day, thinking I am going and then mid afternoon I begin to start talking myself out of it. Why? I don't' know, anyone else know? LOL Right now, I'm off to study. First test is this Wednesday! EEKS! Have a great evening!
emmyc3
on 10/1/07 9:01 am - Pittsgrove, NJ
I like the idea of listing what we eat each day. It helps me to be accountable and keep track of my eating. Breakfast: Protein Shake Snack: Protein Bar Lunch: 1/4 cup of Homemade Spaghetti and 4 Baked wingetts Snack: Breyers lowfat peach yougurt & Banana Dinner: Garden Salad w/Tuna Fish and sweet onion dressing Quaker Peanut Butter Choc Chip Granola Bar (low fat) Emily
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views