These boots were made for walking....!

Beckers
on 10/1/07 12:25 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
I walked 2 miles today of Leslie Sansone's 3 mile dvd (did only 2 miles of it) so I don't know if this contributes... I must say, her dvd is harder than walking 2 miles with my neighbors on the country road in the mornings... maybe we have too slow of a pace LOL but that dvd had my heartrate up Good workout.
jennb40
on 10/1/07 8:40 pm - Nashua, NH
Rebecca - that is wonderful - 2 miles on her DVD is probably about 4 miles in real walking! I am going to use that this winter when these cold New England days and snow and ice prevent much outdoor walking. So glad you have joined our group of walkers - we are going to do great on this little exercise. Congrats on doing that walking girl! Barb
Laura A.
on 10/2/07 12:17 am - Manteca, CA
I have been feeling really good the last few days since my chemo was postponed last week due to low blood counts....so I got in some good walking time. I did 1.5 miles on the treadmill in addition to 1.5 miles on my pedometer......for a total of 3 miles. I'll try for about the same today. I go for bloodwork this afternoon and if my counts are up, I'll be sitting in the chemo chair ALL day tomorrow so unless I get on the treadmill first thing before I show up for treatment, my walking will pretty much be zero. On a side note: you know, I've mentioned my "family history" with cancer before. My sister next to me (she's 54) has been an 8 year survivor of breast cancer. Until about a month ago....she found another lump in the other breast....had surgery 3 weeks ago...and will begin her chemotherapy next Monday. She has butt-length hair and has an appointment on Thursday to make a donation to Locks of Love. Please keep Jane and her family in your thoughs and prayers..... I told my youngest sister (she'll be 50 on November 30) she better pay attention to every single little lump and bump and check every nook and cranny on her body!!! Enough of that.....Happy walking everybody!!!!
emmyc3
on 10/2/07 11:27 am - Pittsgrove, NJ
Laura, Hi I'm Emily and I just want you to know that I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I firmly believe in the power of prayer. Emily
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views