MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 9/27/07 7:56 pm - Nashua, NH
DREAMS D edication R ealization E ffort A dvice M otivation S uccess We have our dreams - we want to have the best health possible, we want to reach our goal, but to do that we have to do some things to make the dream happen. DEDICATION - we have to be dedicated to our 4 daily goals of more water, taking all our vitamins, doing some exercise, and choosing protein first and making other good food choices. REALIZATION - the realization is - if we don't follow our 4 daily goals, we might not get the dream. EFFORT - come on MARCHers - make sure you put out the effort. Our surgeons put out the effort to do our surgery and start saving our lives, but we have to match those surgeon's efforts by making the effort to do the right things. MOTIVATION - you have to be motivated to get the dream - you have to make the right choices. Hopefully some of my daily motivational posts are getting you fired up and ready to do the right things. SUCCESS - Our dreams will be realized when we are successful in making this journey work. Success is SWEET...and I know we will all get there. We have been successful so far, but in order to realize the dream - we need more effort, keep motivated and we will find true success. WHAT will you do today to get to the DREAM???? The answer is DEDICATION, REALIZATION, EFFORT, MOTIVATION = SUCCESS. I know you will get to the dream - come along with me and together we will do it! Have a great weekend and hugs to all....Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/27/07 10:50 pm - My Town, NH
I used to lay in bed at night and dayDREAM about what my life would be like if I was thin. While I don't consider myself thin by any means, I am certainly thinner. So now I ask myself, "is my life anything like I dreamed it would be"? I remember thinking how much better my life would be if I just lost 100 pounds. Is it? Yes. I don't think it's better in the ways I imagined, but my life is certainly much fuller. I think now my life is about possibilities. Now, I CAN do anything I want. I can go anywhere without fear of restrictions due to my weight. I can apply for any job and know that my weight will not be a hindrance in the interviewing process. I can achieve any goal. Absolutely anything is possible. It's so wonderful that I can live a life that is not limited by my weight. I love it! Hugs, Stephanie
Rick A.
on 9/28/07 2:56 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, Thank your for reminding us that we all have the power to DREAM. It is up to us to make our dreams come true. We have the power we have the knowledge, but mostly we have the tool(s) we need to make this happen. Have a great weekend, Rick
emmyc3
on 9/28/07 1:59 pm - Pittsgrove, NJ
Barbara, Thank you so much for the motivation on DREAMS. I do have dreams regarding my weight loss and the results of this surgery. I'm afraid I'm backsliding and going in the wrong direction because I've been eating out of control and the wrong things. But I'm going to print off the information on DREAMS and hang it on my refrigerator, carry it in my purse and post it at my job. It really has made me want to refocus and fulfill the DREAM. Emily
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views