Where is STYLZ?

jennb40
on 9/27/07 6:07 am - Nashua, NH
Did you fall off the boat on your cruise? You better check in with your MARCHers before long!!! We need your WDYET posts! Love ya, your surgery buddy!
jannineh99
on 9/27/07 6:23 am - Melrose, MA
I was wondering the same thing...maybe she decided to stay on the boat a little longer..lol Jannine 357/163/157
~ Stylz ~
on 9/28/07 10:58 am - North of Boston, MA
I wish I did! just waking up and seeing the turquoise water was enough reason to stay, but I'm home... now to catch up on laundry!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/27/07 6:39 am - My Town, NH
If she's still on the boat, I hope she's back in time for our Saturday date! We miss you! Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 9/28/07 11:02 am - North of Boston, MA
I'll be there i missed you guys too! looks like theres been a lot of activity, can't wait to catch up!
~ Stylz ~
on 9/28/07 10:55 am - North of Boston, MA
here I am The cruise was great just trying to get back to a normal schedule (sleeping, no more drinking, standing and not feeling the ship move, eating, etc). We got home Tues night after 3 days at disney, had a great time. I'll post more everything on Monday during the menu post. My eatings been awful so posting daily again will help get me back on track, hopefully everyone will join in and get back on track with me I'll try and catch up on posts this weekend, if not Monday! hope everones doing well
Laura A.
on 9/28/07 2:16 pm - Manteca, CA
Welcome home!!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip....
~ Stylz ~
on 10/1/07 1:00 am - North of Boston, MA
forget the trip, I want to hear all about YOU!!! you've been missed, how are you doing?? I'm glad you're feeling well enough to walk with us. hope you're feeling well, you sure are an inspiration to us all!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views