MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 9/26/07 8:16 pm - Nashua, NH
He who finds diamonds must grapple in mud and mire because diamonds are not found in polished stones. They are made......Henry B. Wilson Well MARCHers, right now we are grappling in mud and mire heading toward that beautiful polished diamond!!! We have to do some more grappling before the diamond sparkles like the true gem it (we) is (are)!!!! I don't mind a little more grappling because I know the end result will be such a precious stone - as we all will be. Well, actually I think we are all pretty precious as it is, we just need to get the final stone polished. And - how will we polish off this stone to near perfection???? WE WILL WORK HARD....today is a new day - a new way to head towards the polished stone. Can't you see it starting to sparkle already? Won't you be proud of the finished stone???? Come on MARCHers - go with me today towards the polished stone. Follow the rules...MORE.....water, vitamins, exercise, protein. You can do it MARCHers - make the stone glow....let's make everybody envious of the final product! What will you do today to polish up the stone? Hugs to all....Barbara
Rick A.
on 9/27/07 1:32 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, Another way of polishing stones is to put them trough a tumbler. I know there have been times when I felt I have gone through the tumbler and I hope the final result are worth all of the crashing around to get here. I know they are, but it just illustrates what a wild ride this can be for all of us. Thanks for helping us see "the diamond in the rough" Have a great day, Rick
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/27/07 2:04 am - My Town, NH
I wanna be a diamond! Well, I'd settle for an emerald or sapphire too. I got bad news today from the insurance company. They denied my breast reduction request. . I'm not giving up though. I'm going back to see my surgeon Monday morning and see if I can get her to revise the amount of tissue she will take. The insurance denied based on the projected amount of tissue removed. So I'm going to try again. We'll see what happens this time. I'm not giving up yet! I really can't afford to pay for both procedures out of pocket. Keep your fingers crossed! I'm eating more protein today and also going to my spinning/core combo class tonight. Last week it kicked my butt! I hope I manage better tonight! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views