****TUESDAY WDYET!*****

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 9/24/07 8:57 pm
Sorry I haven't kept up with this board, I've been posting on my local board. Here is my plan for today: http://www.fitday.com/webfit/publicjournals.html?owner=MrsKaradas
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/24/07 11:19 pm - My Town, NH
Hiya Nanette! Here's my intake for yesterday: Breakfast: great grains bagel with cream cheese Lunch: Leftover Turkey Sweet-Potato Shepherd's Pie Snack: Lite Applesauces cup and SF vanilla pudding cup Dinner: cheeseburger patty with red onion, pickles and ketchup wrapped in lettuce and steamed carrots Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle Water: 84 ounces Vitamins: forgot to bring them to work but managed to get in all but the second dose of calcium Exercise: 2 1/2 mile walk with hubby Hugs, Stephanie
jannineh99
on 9/25/07 9:57 am - Melrose, MA
Hey there Nanette...hope you are having a great day...this is what I have had to eat today... http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=jannineh99 I was feeling kind of weird today...I stepped up on the scale today and it went up and it bothered me more than it usually does...I think I know what the culprits are but I am not sure....I have been craving peanut butter....and it seems like when I am out and about I am relying on ZonePerfect Protein bars to get me thru until I can eat...I think all I ate Saturday was protein bars...I have to snap out of this....I don't know...I do know that I am gonna rely on my fellow Marchers out there to get me into a better mind set...I do have a question does caffine slow down weight loss and if it does what is an ok amount of caffine to have without stopping the weight loss? Jannine 3537/165/157
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 9/25/07 1:15 pm
Caffeine will halt weight loss because it dehydrates you. For every ounce of caffeine you take in, you need 2 oz. of non caff. to make up for it, plus your normal 64 oz. I was addicted to America's Best Protein Bars. I had to go cold turkey to break the addiction. I can't believe how many things can become triggers.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views