OMG ROFL!

miminjoey
on 9/20/07 1:27 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Guess who just placed 3rd in the MRS. Fairest of the Fair??? I can't believe I let everyone talk me into it, but I guess it must have been worth while. My nieces had SOOO much fun taping my boobs back up, doing my make up and hair...i think they had more fun then I did. Goof ball me took my camera but forgot to give it to anyone...so as soon as someone sends me pics I'll post them.
Rick A.
on 9/20/07 2:12 pm - Far Northern, CA
Mimi, Good for you. You are looking great. Rick
miminjoey
on 9/20/07 9:13 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Thank you Rick you are so sweet!
jennb40
on 9/20/07 9:00 pm - Nashua, NH
So if I am your sister from another mother....can I be in the MRS Fairest of the Fair contest next year? Maybe they have the senior version - MRS. Oldest of the Fair!!!! Just kididng my friend....congratulations - you can now officially become the calendar girl from the South for WLS!!!!! Where do you find that tape to put your boobs back up with?!!!!! Love ya...the other MeMe!!!!
miminjoey
on 9/20/07 9:16 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
They DO have a senior group...but it's 60 and older so you'll have to be inmy group....oh and the tape...it's called DUCT TAPE LOL!!!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/23/07 10:51 pm - My Town, NH
To the Mrs. Fairest of Fair!
robinsaxton
on 9/24/07 6:28 am - Columbia, MD
Hi Mimi. Remember me? I haven't been on here is sooo long. I am hoping to get back to posting regularly and get caught up with everyones lives once again. Just wanted to say Congratulations! You deserve the award! You are beautiful. I hope to see pics soon. Glad you had fun. Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views