Marcher's as goal be a role model

Rick A.
on 9/19/07 1:58 pm - Far Northern, CA
One of the best compliments I have received recently was from a gentleman from my support group that told me I was a great "goal model". He did not misspeak. He meant that I was someone that he felt he could look up to and seek advice from. My challenge to each of you is to be a positive role model for others. Let them see the success you have achieved. Once people recognize that our successes are not fleeting they will know that our opinion can be trusted and we are someone to look up to. In the past my weight came off and returned so I wasn't a reliable person to seek advice from. All I can do is continue to work my tool and be an example to others. If they continue to see my lifelong success they will know that my information has value. As in all things we lead by example. My challenge to each of you is to continue to be a positive role model. I look up to each of you and you all have something positive to contribute and something positive to offer. Have a great day, Rick
jennb40
on 9/20/07 2:01 am - Nashua, NH
You are a great "goal model"! Looks like we have another male joining our group - Emile??? I told him you might share your MARCHer women with him!!!! I accept your challenge and will try to continue to be a postive role model of a MARCHer going to goal! Have a good day....Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views