Marcher's at goal - Be an encourager

Rick A.
on 9/18/07 1:45 pm - Far Northern, CA
The definition of encourage: To inspire with courage, spirit or hope, to spur on or stimulate to foster. We have all been encouraged by others and this has helped us to reach our goals. When I started these posts I was asked to be an encourager to others, but if the truth be known I have been the one that has been encouraged by each of you. There are times when each of us needs to be lifted up. The beauty of being an encourager is that we also reap the rewards. There is no better feeling then to help someone else achieve what they most desire. I have been inspired by each of our successes. I have been spurred on to reach my personal goals and when I was down I was fostered to and lifted up. We all need each other, that's why we are here. I am currently working with four individuals that either have had or are having weight loss surgery. It is such a great feeling to give something back and "pay it forward". No one really knows what this journey is like unless they have been down this path. We have the knowledge, we have the experience. Now our challenge is to share it. Have an encouraging day, Rick
jennb40
on 9/18/07 10:11 pm - Nashua, NH
I must say without doubt you are a great encourager. Thanks for all your motivational posts - you inspire me to do better!!!! Life is greater because of Rick!!! Barbara
Rick A.
on 9/19/07 2:07 am - Far Northern, CA
Barabara, Right back at you. You keep me motivated as well. I'm glad we are all here for each other. Have a great day, Rick
RebekaA
on 9/19/07 12:46 am - Inland Empire, CA
How great that you are using your experience to help others, i know they will benefit greatly from your input. I for one know my journey would have been a very empty experience without our Marchers. The main board can't really compare to the support and advice I received here from you guys, my peers, my peeps I feel I was definitely more successful b/c of you all! Whenever I hit a snag or became discouraged, you guys kept me going and gave me great advice!
Rick A.
on 9/19/07 2:16 am - Far Northern, CA
Rebeka, I agree with your comment about us "Marcher's" We are a great group and have been here for each other. I have gained much information from this board even when I was just more of a "lurker". Thank you for your support and encouragement. Have a great day, Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views