MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 9/17/07 10:12 pm - Nashua, NH
Every choice you make has an end result.....Zig Ziglar Could truer words have ever been spoken? We know as WLS folks that every choice we have made and are still making over the last 1 1/2 years has definitely had an end result - and I might add - most results have been amazingly wonderful for all us. Yes some of us have had some rough spots, my thoughts and prayers are with Laura A. as she is battling cancer, but hopefully the best end result is that because of her WLS she found somthing on her body that she might not have noticed before losing all the weight she has lost. I know some of us have had some medical issues with the WLS but overall our end result has been one of success. Darlene just underwent gall bladder surgery. Plastic surgery is now becoming a choice for many of us that will have a great end result. So yes, every choice we make has an end result, hopefully mostly happy, wonderful end results and some perhaps not so happy. So, we MARCHers who have not yet achieved our weight loss goal - let's make that end result the one we want. Make your choices starting today for achieving that end result you are striving for. Make the good choices - and you know what they are - get your vitamins in, drink more water, protein first and then good food choices and last but not least exercise! I hope you MARCHers will join me in our October walk (on paper) across the country. Let's make a choice with a monumental end result!!!! Come on MARCHers - make the good choices today to make the end results great! Hugs to all...Barbara
Rick A.
on 9/18/07 1:24 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, Thank you for the positive post and for reminding me of the difficulties others have expierenced. I will remember to keep them in my thoughts and prayers and also remember to be greatful for my good health as well as my families. Have a great day, Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views