MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 9/16/07 9:55 pm - Nashua, NH
Don't accept that others know you better than yourself. Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that right thoughts and right efforts will inevitably bring about right results....James Allen We want the right results???? Don't we? We can work joyfully and peacefully knowing that the right effors will bring about the right results. Are their people that think they know us better than we know ourselves who are just waiting for us to fail? I think there are some jealous people who would just shake their heads and say..."he/she will gain it all back - they won't get to goal." I know most of our friends and family who love us are all rooting for us to get to goal, but I bet there are some in our camp waiting for us to fail. Well guess what - WE ARE NOT GOING TO FAIL. We have come a long way on this cruise and we are going to see the finish line! Come with me on this journey - let's work really hard this week to get closer to our goal. Let's make the right choices - and you know what they are. Have a productive..."going to goal"....day my fellow MARCHers...we are strong, we are driven, we are going to goal! What right choices will you make today? What right effort will you make today? What results do you want to achieve? Let me know. Hugs to all you wonderful MARCHers....Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views