Marcher's at goal and others, a question

Rick A.
on 9/13/07 2:54 pm - Far Northern, CA
Okay Marchers what rewards have you chosen for yourselves when you reached minor or major milestones? When I lost a 100 pounds I had planned by buying a bicycle, but I ended up buying a new vehicle instead. (I later got the bicycle). When I reached my goal I spent money on clothing. It's funny but the closer I got to goal the less I felt like I needed to reward myself. The journey was reward enough in itself. I hope you have felt the same. How about you, what were your rewards? Life is great, Rick P.S. I will be off line until Sunday, so I will not be able to get back to you With replies until then. Have a great weekend.
RebekaA
on 9/14/07 3:10 am - Inland Empire, CA
my first was a massage, I treated myself at -100 pounds . I'd always wanted one! I waited till I was sure I wouldn't break the table! My other planned reward was going to be an expensive pair of "Seven" jeans. I said when I got down to my goal weight I'd buy them. Sadly when I went to buy them, they made my butt look as big as a truck, so that was money well saved! Other than that it's been mostly clothes, clothes and again....clothes. What can I say? They make me happy.
~ Stylz ~
on 9/14/07 3:47 am - North of Boston, MA
I set WAY too many rewards!! When I got to 199 I allowed myself a shopping spree (2 new suits for work, couple outfits which of course turned into a whole lot more than just a couple outfits...) When I lost 100lbs I bought myself a new Coach bag... Reward at my 1 year surgiversary was all the money I put in a bank (protein container)I would go on another shopping spree... (transfer addiction here I come lol) When I reached 149 I bought myself one of those cute puffer vests that I would have looked like a stuffed sausage in those pre-op days Last goal 130lbs was a trip to Miami... I think thats it for my rewards, it should be atleast since I still shop like a nut!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views