small update

sparkles
on 9/13/07 5:08 am - North Richland Hills, TX
So just a quick hello... Still holding at appx 235 - 242.. depending on day and week.... (which is better than it was at 240 - 250). I got a puppy, bought a house and will be getting a bike shortly. I want something my hubby and I can do together.
Beckers
on 9/13/07 1:58 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
Amy- Its nice to hear from you! You really have come a long way, from 400 lbs. to 235!! Congrats! What kind of puppy did you get? You sound like you've been keeping busy. Rebecca M.
sparkles
on 9/14/07 12:31 am - North Richland Hills, TX
She's a little mix puppy, half Lab half Sharpei. Very cute. You can look at her at www.lilleypad.net And yea, when I take a look back, I know I could have never lost 165lbs by myself, and I eat much healthier foods now (most of the time anyways!!) Its just frustrating that these last 70lbs refuse to just fall off. LOL!!
jennb40
on 9/13/07 9:52 pm - Nashua, NH
Amy - so good to hear from you. Congratulations on your weight loss - you have done incredible! Tell us about the puppy and new house! Join us in the October MARCHers walk-a-thon! If you don't want to walk - keep track of your miles on your new bike! Keep in touch...Barbara
sparkles
on 9/14/07 12:48 am - North Richland Hills, TX
You guys are so encouraging!! How do you do it?! Well, the puppy is only 2 months old, a lab/sharpei mix - all yellow with a black tail and SOOOOO Playful!!! I'm currently leash and house training her, and so far so good!! I started using puppy pads last night, and wouldn't you know it.... she used it... I was sooo tickled. Ofcourse, the house... well, it has all tile in the living areas, bedrooms have new carpet. Its a 3/2 split-level with a 2 car garage at the back of a cul-de-sac. It has a quarter of an acre of land, and plenty of room for our new puppy to play in. The house 1465 sq. ft, eat in kitchen and just very cozy. It's our first home... so we are learning sooo many new things every week! It's a quiet neighborhood, great to start a family in (if I can ever get pregnant!!) and the only downsides I see are that its still 25 miles to work each way for me and there is a tyson factory very close by, so every night, if I go outside it smells like another yummy creation (pizza, chicken and who knows what else!!) but I'm getting used to that. The hubby and I have had a few rough patches this year, so keep us in your prayers, but for today, we're good. I'm thinking about seeing a shrink to work through some of these emotional issues I have, insecurites and with my need to seek out comfort from food. Hopefully the puppy will help with that too. Anyways.. miss you guys! Sorry Im not around so much.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views