WDYET?? *** MONDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 9/10/07 4:20 am - North of Boston, MA
Lucky I practice yoga because I've been trying to keep inner peace all day! lol its been a ZOO here, the first full week of classes and oddly enough, professors need more help than the students! The day is almost over, only 4 days left and then its cruise time BF is driving me nuts with his lazyness and being bent out of shape about missing New England sports, hopefully they'll show next weekends games in the sports bar and we can leave the 3 brothers to commiserate together We shopped like crazy this weekend. I found a few dresses, a bathing suit (finally), couple pair of shorts and tops and the travel necessities (shampoo and all that kind of stuff).. Packing will commence at the end of the week so heres my day, I've been hungry like crazy! Drive to work - water, didn't have time to mix a shake medium coconut iced coffee, xmilk, 3 splenda breakfast - weight control oatmeal with smart milk early lunch - 7 soy buffalo nuggets snack - pear drive home - protein shake dinner - brown rice with msf burger and beans snack - grapes vitamins - took them, need to refill the chewable multi they're finally gone water - so much I'm surprised I haven't floated away yet exercise - 30 minutes on the bike when I get home, no time to leave the desk today hows everyone doing?
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/10/07 6:29 am - My Town, NH
It's crazy here too! I'll be sooooo glad when Saturday night's event is OVER! Breakfast: great grains bagel with peanut butter and a banana Lunch: cup of mushroom chowder and half of a turkey sandwich Snack: lite applesauce cup and SF caramel pudding cup Dinner: steak tips, peas Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Water: 64 ounces so far Vitamins: all in Exercise: Body for Life upper body workout Is it 5:00 p.m. yet??? Hugs, Stephanie
miminjoey
on 9/10/07 6:56 am - Fort Bragg, NC
mand I feel like a pig today cup of coffee susauge biscuit diet caffine free coke 1 piece of catfish, a few french fries, a few bites of white beans, and part of a salad 16 oz water diet caffine free coke nature valley peanut butter cranola bar for dinner...we are haivng lord knows what...we have boy scouts tonight...so will take a bottle of water with me excersize went shopping with my mom and sister for 3 hours does that count?
luckycat1
on 9/10/07 8:34 am - Cincinnati, OH
b- 1/2 sauage link (I was not very hungry this morning l-1/2 cup ceaser salad with 2 oz chicken s-decaf skim latte d-2 oz. swiss steak and 4 carrots vits--yes water yes ex-pt
RebekaA
on 9/10/07 12:13 pm - Inland Empire, CA
B: protein coffee S: more coffee, oooops L: 1 med. chicken thigh S: 4 sugar free chocolate covered cherries 1/4 c. Fage yogurt w/strawberries later.....vodka, more vodka. ok, about 5oz. it's that kinda day. D: 4oz beef tenderloin 3/4 c. stir fry veg vits done exer nope water 60 so far, aiming for 80
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views